Accessories Shops in Various Cities

Thread Starter #1
Please keep the Accessories shop name, its address and if possible personal experience with shop in your cities.

Name - CarShringar
City - Bangalore
Address - No.17, Raheja Plaza, Nr Football Stadiaum, D`souza Circle, Commissariat Road.

Though i don't have any personal experince, but i heard its a good shop.

Name - Pitstop
City - Cochin
Address - NH 47 Bypass, near Palarivattom Signal

I got my alloys/tyres from here.
They offered good discount and the overall service wasn't bad.

napster

Suspended
Hyderabad :

XeneX - kondapur, Near spencers ( Expensive stuff but good workmanship & vast choice )

Chequred Flag - Minister road ( Expensive again but good workmanship and handles customers with RESPECT)

Fast Tracks - Minister road ( Always on the higher side, Fast workmanship yet a clean job done every time )

Indian Decars - banjara hills opposite TV9 office ( Nice price, Trust worth place to get things from and good workmanship)

Twisters Banjara hills near meridian school ( Expensive in every thing and had a very bad experience with workmanship, Extra charge for tints which are of stupid quality)

I've been to many other small as well as big stores but they are not worth posting in here.

in bangalore there is another shop "overhaulin" , banashankari 2nd stage near BDA complex. not experienced personally. but heard from a relative that the guy has got all high end stuffs.

350Z

Core Team
New Delhi :
Matta Car Decors
Palika Bhavan, Opp. Hayatt Hotel.

This is where I generally go to install minor accessories and overall experience is fine, For the ones in Delhi who look for wide range of Accessories as well as performance modifications, I advise Karol Bagh Market, This is one of the best Auto-Market I've seen in Delhi. Though I don't have details about a particular showroom but there are some showrooms of brands like K&N, Blaupunkt etc.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Chennai

Car Jewels
Near Yesesi Super Market
Anna Nagar
Chennai.

This car has almost everything you need for your OEM Car.

This an Accessory Shop.

Price is quite decent & installations will be really clean & professional.

yeah, karol bagh market is great for accessories.
I think you can also add names of accessorie shops with which you had bad experience to inform and help others.

Hyderabad :

XeneX - kondapur, Near spencers ( Expensive stuff but good workmanship & vast choice )

Chequred Flag - Minister road ( Expensive again but good workmanship and handles customers with RESPECT)
the owner of XeneX and Stunnerz in minister road is the same.But we had a bad experience with XeneX.One of my hyderabad client who got his black Tata Manza quadrajet aura, which is infact the first Manza in hyderabad also, went to XeneX for putting chrome strips on both bumper mouldings.The fitters over there pasted it in such a way that the strips got out in many places after pasting and again the car was taken back to them for pasting that, for which they used just fevikwik which we use for pasting envelopes.They have got such a big shop and lots of works are done there, if these nominal works are done with such a negligence, for which they charged Rs300 , then how will be the major works done and what will be its quality...God knows.

Chequered flag is good.They sell out modification accesories like magnaflow exhausts,racing seats,irridium spark plugs, etc...they also carry out performance modification. but the the price is high indeed else their workmanship is good.

350Z

Core Team
Actually, Those chrome stripes on bumper are not a long-term accessory, One day or another they fall off the car, Only way to get them stuck is by screwing them onto the bumpers, But there are some people who wouldn't like holes on their brand new vehicle.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Well 350Z I am unable to agree with you on this point, cause I have tried myself in DIY way and some of my team technicians who did it proffesionally, can fix them which will remain for minimum 8-10 months and maximum one of our client get his one fixed by our technician, and its there for last 1n1/2 year.It depends on the weather conditions mainly. There is a specific procedure for that.You can also try it yourself at home.

You might have seen that on the chrome accessories ,which we put on various parts of our vehicle like door handles,door end guards,rear lights, bumper corner guards,etc.., they have a thin green plastic strip on the sticking surface of the chrome accessory.Heat that green plastic surface with the hair dryer/blower you may have with you.Use a solvent to clean the body surface of the vehicle to remove all unwanted foreign particles like dirt,grease,oil,etc.get it dry with dry cloth.Then remove the green plastic covering of the sticking surface gently and paste it on the cleaned body surface, press it and again blow with little hot air, now it will be perfect fix which will remain for a longer time.

The strip came out from my client's car as soon as he reached his house after installing it in xenex, that is within 30mins.Even if they dont follow our mentioned procedure still how can it come out so early...so its a question mark on their workmanship
-----------Next Post-----------
in this procedure you should also ensure that there should not be any trapped air bubbles between the strip and body surface after pasting it.

Last edited:
You might have seen that on the chrome accessories ,which we put on various parts of our vehicle like door handles,door end guards,rear lights, bumper corner guards,etc.., they have a thin green plastic strip on the sticking surface of the chrome accessory.Heat that green plastic surface with the hair dryer/blower you may have with you.Use a solvent to clean the body surface of the vehicle to remove all unwanted foreign particles like dirt,grease,oil,etc.get it dry with dry cloth.Then remove the green plastic covering of the sticking surface gently and paste it on the cleaned body surface, press it and again blow with little hot air, now it will be perfect fix which will remain for a longer time.

it.

absolutely, thats the perfect way to get that thing done, i have done it in the same way on my maruti 800 i used to own, and it never came off untill i sold off my vehicle which i owned for approx 6 years.Once i had to use glue in one part on rear door which seemed to have came off slightly.

napster

Suspended
AHI : Even in a big industry mistakes do happen mate:lol!:, This is just a small thing. I personally got works done in my friends cars and the finishing product is pretty good. Impressive job i should say. Some times mistakes happen and those cant be avoided right.

absolutely, thats the perfect way to get that thing done, i have done it in the same way on my maruti 800 i used to own, and it never came off untill i sold off my vehicle which i owned for approx 6 years.Once i had to use glue in one part on rear door which seemed to have came off slightly.
Dear Vijay,

glad to know that you know the right procedure[clap].This makes our rides perfect and flawless and saves our hard earned money also,both on labor charges and materials.

napster

Suspended
I dont like workmanship or the prices they offer at any of the stores so i get things from the most reliable guy offering things at a less price and do the installation myself. Thats the best thing i believe. I'll atleast have satisfaction that the thing is installed as per my requirement.[evil]

AHI : Even in a big industry mistakes do happen mate:lol!:, This is just a small thing. I personally got works done in my friends cars and the finishing product is pretty good. Impressive job i should say. Some times mistakes happen and those cant be avoided right.
Dear napster,

I agree with you totally, but I believe mistakes are done only by chance, but not with intention, but if I dont know the procedure at all and perform the same mistake again and again, then its not a mistake its my ignorance and I should try my level best to know the right procedure.Isnt it.Nothing is small when you are spending even your hard earned penny on it.The strips were hanging out of the body while he was cruising, it might have went off on the way, and he would have again buy the same thing,isnt this a loss, might be small. Ignorance is a big drawback in proffesional life,what ever field you may be in, you should have thorough knowledge of that,so that you will not get competition or bad remarks from any body.Dont misunderstand my words,I dont want to hurt.I am just giving the fact.Hope this is a mistake by them and should not get repeated with anybody else.

Last edited:

Top Bottom