Steering Wheel for Mitsubishi Lancer

Thread Starter #1
Hi I am new to this Forum.

I have a Mitsubishi Lancer Diesel 2000 Model. The rubber material around the steering wheel is coming out as powder due to higher vintage. I want to replace the steering wheel with new one. Whenever I ask spare parts for "Lancer", spare part shop guys say "Sir its very rare and too costly".

Can anyone suggest me to replace the same in a cheaper cost ?. It will be really helpful for me.

Thanks in Advance.

Thread Starter #3
Thanks for your input. My lancer doesn't have Airbag. Do I need to do any modification to fix MOMO ?. or its a simple replacement ?

350Z

Core Team
Can anyone suggest me to replace the same in a cheaper cost ?. It will be really helpful for me.
Welcome aboard. You can try sourcing the stock steering wheel from Mitsubishi authorized workshops. Otherwise there are aftermarket branded makes available such as Momo. New Cedia has one and it sure looks sporty. It is a direct fit and should not require modifications as such.

Mitsubishi Cedia Sports Momo Steering Wheel.JPG

Drive Safe,
350Z

First choice would be a MOMO steering wheel if you are OK with the prices (around 11-12K), else plenty of nice and durable MOMO replicas/sports steerings are available in range of 2-3K.

freakdude.

Dude, if you are looking for a cheaper option, why don't you try Pudupet old market? You can get the used ones at very reasonable price + stock looks and satisfaction.

Thread Starter #8
Thanks everyone for giving valuable feed backs (with pictures).
I will try at Pudupet (old spare market... Preferably Cedia wheel which is too good). If can't, will go for Momo wheels.

Top Bottom