Suggestions for Aftermarket Alloys for Ertiga (White)

Thread Starter #1
I have booked the Ertiga VXi and it doesnt come with Alloys. I am planning to go for aftermarket alloys. Color of the car is White.

Is there any spec to lookout for? The tyre spec is 185/65 R15.

From where can I buy the accessories cheap : Bangalore / Cochin?

Go for a 15 inch 5.5J alloy rim. It would be a perfect fir for your OEM tyres. Check the PCD of the alloy rim. It should match with the PCD of the OEM steel wheel rim of your Ertiga.

Please visit this link. It has answers to all your questions:

Car Bibles : The Wheel and Tyre Bible Page 1 of 4

Go for a good brand like Neo/Aura. Don't go for ceap Taiwanese/Chinese brands. The wheel rim is a critical part and you should not compromise on the safety of yourself and your family members for the sake of saving a couple of thousand rupees. A set of 5 15 inch alloys from Neo/Aura will cost you approximately Rs. 20000.

350Z

Core Team
I have booked the Ertiga VXi and it doesnt come with Alloys. I am planning to go for aftermarket alloys. Color of the car is White
Welcome aboard, Sajith and Congrats for Ertiga. You can check out multibrand outlets like Carnation or Reliance Auto Zone. I think silver alloys with a tinge of black should gel well on white Ertiga. Please upload an image so that we can try out a Photoshop job.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Don't go plane silver man
Do something different
Get Alloys in BLACK/ Dark white and this combo will look good.

For example Nissan Stagea ( since you got a wagon)

17" are sufficient for your car , make it like this[:D]

Attachments

Hello Ajith,
First of all congratulations for your new Ertiga, a wonderful choice of car and colour. I too would recommend silver alloys with a tinge of black to it. I have seen a couple of white ertigas with silver alloys and they too looked good. I guess the design of the alloys matter. So go to a good car accessories shop check out a few designs by just holding them against your car and look at it from a distance which may make your work easier.

Top Bottom