Xenos Central Locking for Maruti 800

Thread Starter #1
Hi
After the theft attempt on my maruti 800 [anger] i have decided to install a central locking and gear lock in the car....
I dont want to buy 2 expensive one also

i have shortlisted on xenos failsafe 190-1A @2700 mrp
Remote Central Locking - 2700 rsEntry Protection Vehicle Locate/Panic Mode lashing Light Indication Chirp While Arm/Disarm Silent mode Arm/Disarm Open Door Warning Power Door Lock Auto Relock Override Arm
Electronic Learn Remote Reverse Siren Stereo Protection

Is this a good buy? where are xenos shops in north delhi ?[confused]

Re: cxenos central locking for maruti 800

In this price bracket, I feel the deal is great.
In 2008, I had brought Autocop MKE051 Central Locking System for Rs.4000. It had indication and Chirp while Arm/Disarm , Auto door lock , Stereo protection, Reverse Siren, Remote , Silent Arm/Disarm, Open Door Warning.

I have no idea about the shops. Maybe you can search their Website or ask the Gurus.

Also, If you buy the gear lock, Please share the prices and functions of the same, I wish to have it in my WagonR.

Cheers.

Its a good deal, do ask for immobilizer option too..

I have Maruti nippon in my 800, works fine, why not go for this ?
Try auto cop too ..

Last edited:

is Maruti nippon coming with immobilizer., varun could you please share the user manual of nippon?

I suggest you go for Autocop over Xenos. heard from many that Autocop is leading and they have good service too. So, do look at Autocop. You could gt the same features in basic Autocop system for around 3K. well, regarding immobilizer, one sales guy told that companies like Autocop are avoiding immobilizer these days, because they cause trouble easily and all. i was looking for one with immobilizer and finally settled to basic version , after hearing these stories. Btw, dunno if he was trying to pull my leg. i would say, better to opt a basic system and a gear lock.Both will do just fine.

Thread Starter #6

Plz tell autocop website to see products and prices

Thieves easily find ways to get past Remote lock/Alarm systems. So for you Gear Lock is must.

I've been using basic autocop system since last 3 years without any problem. Seen xenos system in friends car, he has already disconnected alarm as it would go on without provocation.

Oh thanks. Infact, i knew the same.

It means that we have a key and can lock the gear, so that a thief can not change gear if he tries to take away the car by pushing it. Right?

Thread Starter #13
Hi
HGot the price its Rs 2500 with installtion for the Central lock of xenos.
I will get it installed on sunday
I hope xenos after sales service is good [surprise]

Oh thanks. Infact, i knew the same.

It means that we have a key and can lock the gear, so that a thief can not change gear if he tries to take away the car by pushing it. Right?
Exactly . Car cannot be moved in gear na. Even Central locks fail these days because battery can be disconnected. So, a mechanical system like gear-lock proves to be best.

Thread Starter #15
Went to get xenos 200 4A model installed. But even after 3 hrs it could not be installed properly [anger]
Now technician will come home to install it tommrow at my home :lol!:

Top Bottom