. This is a discussion on Performance Modifications for Bajaj Pulsar 180 within Accessories & Modifications. Part of The Mech's Garage category; hi people i'm new to the forum and hope to learn a lot starting with
i have decided to mod ...
hi people i'm new to the forum and hope to learn a lot starting with
i have decided to mod my bike pulsar 180 UG4 these are my following mods
1. tyres from IRC to Michelin
2. spark plugs from stock to iridium
3. K&N filter BA-2210
4. P220 sprocket kit
now my query is that
1. does K&N filter needs upjetting because as told by them it is specifically made for pulsars and is there any chance of damaging the engine??
2. does my sprocket change to 220 gonna hurt anything?
3. does changing to Michelin worth it??