Tyre Upgrade for Maruti Ritz VDi (Urgent)

Thread Starter #1
Hai guys
my ritz arrived on dealer's stockyard yesterday.i am planning to exchange stock tyres(5 nos) with 185/70r14.confused with bridgestone and michelin.both fuel economy and comfort is my need.one tyre shop dealer offered me 1850 rs for my stock tyres.is this a good deal?please give advice to me.
Regards
thabraiz

Re: Tyre upgrade for ritz vdi-urgent

I think you should go for Bridgestone . They are better suited to the Indian road conditions. How much are they selling the tyres for without exchange? I think it should be a good deal .

Thread Starter #3
@diehardi20
here comes the big deal.one shoppe offer me if the stock tyre is bridgestone,3200rs per tyre and also offer bridgestone my-01 @4600 per tyre.but this is thailand maded and imported by bridgestone.Is this is suitable for indian road conditions?he said my-01 is same as G3 from brdgstn. i am looking for touranza ER 60.among these which is best?please

Thread Starter #5
guys one more doubt.is unidirectional is suitable for our roads?and @TSIVipul its a quick reply man

Bridgestone Potenza GIIIs.
My DZire has those and they seems to be perfect for our Indian road conditions. Already clocked 30k kms with them and till now not any troubles except some puntures; which I guess is okey because our car half of the time runs on bad roads.:biggrin:

Top Bottom