Accesories Queries for My New Swift

Thread Starter #1
Hello Dear Experts,

Greetings for the day. I am getting my delivery for swift Vxi - 2012 by another weeks time. I would like to know your expert opinion on the below mentioned subjects :please:

1 - I want to tint my glasses (Door, Rear & Front). I would like to know what will be the cost for tinting as per RTO rules of course if i use 3M, Llumar or Garware? Which one would you suggest! I am from Mangalore. It is very hot n humid here my friends.

2 - I want to upgrade the wheels of my ride to 205 55 R15 Yokohama S Drive and Evo 15" alloys. Love the Fat boy looks especially! What do you suggest guys! quoted value 25,000 for the rubber and 19,000 for the steel. Is it okay brothers?

3 - I have budget for 25,000 for the music system, Could i have a Combination of deck, speakers or amps for the above mentioned budget! This is my first car guys. After 38 years of my life..Finally! I should not mess this up! Otherwise my Wife will kick me out of my own house. Chicks. you can't kill them - you can't live without them. She wants her ride to be kinna cool when she is driving around![drive]

Cheers and have a nice day guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #2
Re: Accesories Queires for my New Swift

Hello Guys! Please Refer to the Attachment! I have selected the Evo Alloys at the bottom most row and the extreme right one! Hope it looks okay for the Swift VXi - 2012 Model! [thinking][thinking]

Help me out fellas! Thanks!

Attachments

Hey what's the color of your car ordered?

The very first alloy in the left corner looks big and brawny if your swift is black,blue,Orange colored.

The first one in the left corner at the second row is awesome if you have planned to choose colors of white,silver.

The far right one in the second row suits best if you are going to buy the grey colored swift.

My vote goes for the 1st alloy. Here is my short PS job. Sorry for the quality.

Attachments

Thread Starter #5
Hey what's the color of your car ordered?

The very first alloy in the left corner looks big and brawny if your swift is black,blue,Orange colored.

The first one in the left corner at the second row is awesome if you have planned to choose colors of white,silver.

The far right one in the second row suits best if you are going to buy the grey colored swift.
Hello Vishwas,
Appreciate your Support Bro! Boss i have selected the Torque Metallic Blue VXi - 2012. Boss how will the Last Row extreme right alloy Look for the Blue colour Bro! How ever i love your selection of Alloy Wheels. Great! But my wife has narrowed to the Lower row and extreme right alloys Man! Chicks. They always thing UUltaaaa! Please Help Brother!

My vote goes for the 1st alloy. Here is my short PS job. Sorry for the quality.
Hello Mr. Boss,

Thanks for your response Brother! why do you have to say POOR QUALITY. The Photo editing was Superb and almost genuine Bro! Appreciate for using your valuable time! Boss but my wife has narrowed in for the Lower rack and extreme right Alloys. No Doubt your selection is premuim. But you know the Ladies. We guys decide something and then they would go and decide the exact opposite stuff yaar! Luckily she hasnt ordered the car to be wrapped in PINK Thank God for that! I will then look like a Clown [clown]

Could i ask for a favour! Please could you kindly mod the Swift Photo with the Alloy on the Lower Berth and extreme Right one yaar! Please Bro! Would appreciate it Brother!

CHEERS [cheers]

Here you go.
1st snap as per your choice
2nd one a similar multispoke design (from Audi)
3rd snap is my choice.

Attachments

Thread Starter #7

Here you go.
3rd snap is my choice.
Thanks a Lot Mr. Boss. Superb Work[clap]. Appreciate your efforts Bro!
Please do let me know what is the cost of tinting the Glasses (Front, Doors and Rear). I amthinking for 3 M. How is the quality???? I have seen some of the cars around here. It turns purple...... It has air pockets dude! Looks bad! Thats what i am afraid Buddy? What should i do to avoid these stuff??? The dealer told me that i should get it done with thhem itself. They will do it in the Air tight Paint room for a little extra to avoid the dust particles which causes these air gaps! How is Llumar and Garware dude?
Boss i am having a Budget of 25,000 Rs on the Music System. What combo will i get (Center Console + 6 X 9 JBL's and Tweeter and an amp - I hope so).
Appreciate your time spent on the Photos Dude! God Bless!

[cheers]

Thread Starter #8

Here you go.
3rd snap is my choice.
Mr. Boss i think your choice of Alloy wheels are looking Great on the Blue Maruti Swift Dude! I think i will settle for your Selection.Just got to convince my Lady here! Perfect choice man! Boss tell me, Rs 21,000 for your selection Alloys for 4 Wheels - Is the Price Okay - Its EVO Alloys from Taiwan + 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty! Please let me know Buddy!

Thanks Once Again for your Sincere Efforts!

The 3rd pic MR.Boss had posted absolutely matches with the color(your blue).
Show that picture to your wife she may like it.

IMO Llumar 30 blue/black sunfilms would be good looking for your car.

Thread Starter #10

IMO Llumar 30 blue/black sunfilms would be good looking for your car.
Hello Vishwas,
Greetings and appreciate your help Anna! How is Llumar? Is it good quality? How much will it cost me Dude? IS IT EXPENSIVE? Please let me know!
Ho by the way i will decide to go for yours and Mr. Boss alloy selection. It looks really good yaar! My Wife is already started tripping on it. Thank god. So it is decided! I will go for it![thumbsup]
Anna what abt the Music System? I have Budget of 25 Grand for it. What Combo you suggest yaar! Will i get the JBL 6 X 9, Tweeters and Amps with in this range! Please help dude!

[cheers]

Hey you can call my name,am still 21 by heart that's all[lol].

The sunfilms of Llumar and 3M has very good quality and do not fade,My cousin's scorpio's 3M sunfilm still has the same effect after 4 long years.

These may cost you 3-5k depending on the opacity you would like to opt.
30-50% is enough for Mangalore's weather.

I'm no ICE guru.Regarding the ICE you can view the installations done in the threads post a new thread on how you want to mod your swift here
In-Car Entertainment

Thread Starter #12

Hello Vishwas,
Thanks for your Advice on Tint. I got the Lead now. I will review and come back if there is any probs. Thanks once again! You stay in Bangalore i that right! Okay dude, even we have a house in R.T. Nagar. Come there pretty often.

have a nice day!

Mr. Boss i think your choice of Alloy wheels are looking Great on the Blue Maruti Swift Dude! Boss tell me, Rs 21,000 for your selection Alloys for 4 Wheels - Is the Price Okay - Its EVO Alloys from Taiwan + 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty!!
Thanks for the complement.
I think the price is ok (considering they are 15") Please do check with other dealers too.

Thanks dear.

lxi.

Suspended
New pic for your alloys!

I think the price is ok for the alloys. It is considerable for 15inchers.
Regarding the tints , you can get them for 5 thousand at max for the sides and rear, the price of the front one is a little to the north. So, 7-8k is ok depending on the brands you opt for.

The legal tints are (70% on front and rear and 50% on the sides).
And yes, my vote also goes for those alloys that MR. boss suggested.

Here is a photoshopped pic[:D]

sdfd.jpg

Accessories for My new Swift VXI

Hi all TAI members,

Good morning to all.

I have recently bought new Swift VXI ( White ) 2012 model.

Im Kingsleyhopper from Chennai and im new to this forum.

Im planning to buy ICE , accessories for my new car.

I asked the showroom manager for the accessories and ICE for my new swift

He suggested me to buy the parts in Maruti genuine accessories

Since im new to this car i dono the price and what accessories i should put on, If someone could tell me the price cheaply than this and genuine parts. It would be better. Some of my friends suggested me General patters road , Chennai. Someone could please tell me the correct general patters road price of the ICE and accessories i have mentioned

and he told me the price of few accessories and ICE

ICE :

Pioneer LED head unit ( DVD + BT + MP3 + BT + USB , FM ) touch unit = 23990rs

JBL component speakers 2nos + 2 tweeters = 4590rs

JBL rear speakers 280w ( oval ) = 5500rs

Speaker pad ( wooden pad for holding rear speakers ) = 850rs

JBL amplifier ( 300w ) = 5350rs

JBL subwoofer 1100w ( cylinder ) = 9500rs

Total = 49780rs

Accessories :

Seat cover ( leather ) = 7500rs

Full floor mat = 2650rs

Sunfilm ( 3M ) ( light color ) = 5500rs . ( light color because of new rule in India )

Side molding = 1400rs

Bumper , corner protection ( fibre strip ) = 850rs

Reverse camera = 1250rs

Door visor = 1750rs

Spoiler = 5500rs

Neck rest pillow = 600rs

mobile charger = 350rs

Cable and wiring = 2500rs

Totally = 80000rs for ICE and accessories which i think is too high. Pls tell me yoursuggestions[confused]

And also please suggest me other accessories that is necessary for my swift

please also suggest me a good shop in Chennai

Also please tell me is the price i mentioned above is correct or can i get genuine parts at cheap price in Chennai with good wiring. :help:

Top Bottom