Sunfilms and Parking Sensor for New Punto

Thread Starter #1
Hi TAIans,

I am getting my NEW PUNTO emotion on 26th Nov., 2011 from Bangalore.
I want to apply sunfilm from outside the showroom. Please guide me which Shop is good for this and which brand I should apply to My TUSKAN WINE punto? As It's my first car need some detail information it. I also need a rear parking Sensor. My budget for both is around 10K.

Please Anyone from Bangalore can help me better as they must have good idea about local Shops.

350Z

Core Team
Re: Need Help On ICEing New Punto

Congratulations for buying Punto. I thought the thread was related to in-car entertainment since the thread title says so. Never mind, now it has been updated.

I want to apply sunfilm from outside the showroom. Please guide me which Shop is good for this and which brand I should apply to My TUSKAN WINE punto?
Llumar, Vkool and 3M are some of the well-known brands. Here’s a link to the thread of raj_5004’s Punto with vKool sunfilm: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...bossa-nova-white-pics-pg-5-a-5.html#post66967

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Re: Need Help On ICEing New Punto

Thanks again 350Z for your help

I still need some help on local shops who is doing good work on sun films...
Guys please help me out here......In JC road or some other parts of Bangalore... I put on Old Airport road by the way..

Garware is the most common Indian brand for sunfilms and it is also within the visibility rule of PVD. it will cost about Rs.2000 - 2500/= including fixing. I fitted Xenos parking sensor with 4 nos. of sensors fitted in the rear bumper (not the camera) which costs me Rs.3400/= all inclusive. It works fine even in the dark night. A clip type rear view mirror is fitted on the existing one which shows the distance numerically as well as in tri colored bars. it also has voice guidance system. It is also available in six sensor packs i.e. additional two for front bumper corners.

Well,you could try at any shops in JC road,because they have all brands of sunfilm.Try putting 3M with 40% opacity,that would do the job.
I don't have any ideas regarding the parking sensors,but you can choose all those in JC road itself.

For sunfilm, i would suggest garware ice cool. Cost nearly 6200 for four windows and rear windshield. My punto have same one.

Top Bottom