How You Are Going To Modify Your New Swift?

Thread Starter #1
since i am in the long queue for new swift after booking one[frustration], thought this is best time to know about the modifications other made/going to make for their ANS swift. i m sure others (ideas)are going to make my swift beautiful [clap]

Thread Starter #3
hi 'gears 1313' thanks for a nice welcome[thumbsup]
i booked ZDi white in july and last week my dealer assured a delivery in first week of December.i agree...i am going to keep it neat and simple.

The new swift has lost its mod potential i feel.. From the angry looking swift, it now is a timid looking rabbit.. Have a look at the rear, IT SMILES BACK AT YOU!!
No offence meant to anybody, just my personal opinion..

@Mumbaikar:
+1:agree:

For me,a matte black finished Swift ZXi(older one,I hate the way the new one looks)fitted with black BBS alloys and the disk brake calipers and rear drums too painted matte black.
Jet black tints and then chrome finished graphics saying Swift covering the whole side profile from the front door(bottom) to the rear door(top) put in a diagonal manner.

since i am in the long queue for new swift after booking one[frustration], thought this is best time to know about the modifications other made/going to make for their ANS swift. i m sure others (ideas)are going to make my swift beautiful [clap]
Congratulations Dileeppc for booking the hot selling car in India. I am sure that the waiting period would be very agonizing for you. Keep it simple and enjoy your ride for few months to years (as per your taste). Then consider modifying it as per your requirement.

-First upgrade the tyres (preferably add alloys too).
-Check the car thoroughly for loose bolts etc. The workers were sabotaging cars.
-Add some sunfilm.
-Get anti-rust treatment for bottom (Maruti is the only manufacturer which does not do it in the factory itself)
-Black out the window frames.
-You can also think of some projector lamps.

Welcome to TAI Dileep and congrats on your new car. To begin with:

1) Upgrade to wider tires and 15" alloys.
2) Sun film all around
3) Simple side skirts to begin with. I have a simple one. Check that for reference. (Add this after going for wide tires)
4) Projector lights (at a later stage since ready made kits are not available now.) Wait for few months and am sure it will be available.

let me know if you need any help.

Naveen

Thread Starter #9
i booked the ZDi ,planning to keep stock tyres and alloys
sun film , definitely need some advice. i had so much difficulty in my estilo with MGA fitted sun film,blind as bat during night with added rains.so i need one with max vision yet serving the purpose, friends suggest me some
side skirts for sure-but i agree simple ones
projector lamps- as pointed out, i have to wait few months

do we have any new swift owners who have already modified?.loved to see few snaps

How to modify? First of all rattleproof the car!!! Yeah thats the thing you should do coz maruti still manages to rattle the hell out of passengers inspiite of costing the same or more in service/spares..other things are said above.

Rattling in Maruti cars is a standard feature to prevent the driver from dozing off while driving[:D]
Not many things you can do to prevent it from rattling!
DON'T GET AFFECTED BY THINGS YOU CANT FIX[frustration]

The new swift has lost its mod potential i feel.. From the angry looking swift, it now is a timid looking rabbit.. Have a look at the rear, IT SMILES BACK AT YOU!!
No offence meant to anybody, just my personal opinion..
I too would agree with you, It looks watered down alright.[confused]

Top Bottom