Tata Safari Alloys and Sub Query

Thread Starter #1
hi guys,
I am buying Tata safari vx 4x2 petal white

now u want add after market alloy
but I am confused between color.

what you guys think which colour will suit Pearl white
black or silver or chrome

if I go for chrome then I don't know how long will shine will last as safari will go through dirt roads and water. thinking about black alloy but don't know it will look good or not on Pearl white colour

another query
I want to add sub
thinking of installing sub and mono amp only and leave rest as it is. you guys can check my old safari thread about sub I had used thinking of using them again but many time there sound become too bouncy I hope you understand what I mean. I want tight punch not boomy
so can I do please guide me

Congratulations. I would suggest black and chrome rims. I saw a black scorpio with stallion rims, by far the perfect design i have seen on SUVs. I will search for that picture and post it soon.

350Z

Core Team
Congratulations Mastersquall. You didn't tell us about this decision before. Nonetheless, personally I like the design of standard alloy wheels on Safari but in case of aftermarket, there are too many choices available and it all depends on your taste. For a start – check out this and this design from Sai Mag Wheels.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #6
thanks guys I have been looking around for many days have TD Grande,Scorpio, xylo,Santa fe and last not least Safari. in the end I end up with Safari. I must say today's safari is very much refined.

Safari will be home on Monday.

@350z nice I liked it . will ask them price once I get time
@ dhaya well tell you truth I am already at pick of budget but I can't live without boom boom so thought why mess with Safari vx system and don't wanna lose video option also so thought just add sub and amp and be happy later once I have vitM will change speaker also

This was the alloy which i mentioned earlier. I lost the side profile photo of the car.I will try to get more snaps if i see this again.
@350Z, these two designs are more common nowadays, i have seen many Boleros and Scorpios with these rims,whereas this one makes the Scorpio look like a Hummer.(i got surprised/confused once, when i saw this SUV near my house, but i was driving at 70 kmph).

Attachments

Thread Starter #9
Since you have the budget for Santa Fe, did you not check out the XUV500 & Aria?
actually i didn't had . i just wanted to drive santa Fe . about xuv i wanted to buy but dealer said i won't get car before feb [cry] but i needed big car for my work before dec so i went for safari again but you say why not scorpio . i found its interior small i mean not so spacious + not so big fan of exterior but except that scorpio is awesome suv

get a gold color alloys. no really its gonna look cool. or paint it chrome if that is possible and get that mesh grill on the grey safari.

Top Bottom