Sorry guys for being inactive for such a long time..
So getting back to the plan of refreshing my 4 and a half year old SX4 VXi. My dad is planning to buy me any bike within 80k. I am not that interested in going for a bike therefore i asked him if I could spend that money on the car and I use , he hardly uses it nowadays as he got a new Skoda Laura. I'll have be using this car for the next 3 years .
So I am pretty confused on what to spend that cash on. I'll list the stuff that i would prefer to have in the car :
1. CNG Kit, the mileage of the car seriously makes you cry, specially when ill be travelling atleast 20km everyday and the fuels costs have to be borne by me.
2. New tyres. Still runs on those stock JK Vectras they had been changed to a new set of the same just 2 years back Is there a need to buy a new set? I mean i dont have any complains against the present one nor do i have any craze for Low profile/big tires.
3. Black rims . Since childhood I always wanted them to be on my car.Even pain
4. HID Bi-Xenon Projector Lights the ones exactly the same on the stock Laura L&K.
5. LED DRLs. Loved it when I saw them on the new Laura VRs.
6. Leather seat covers. The present ones being as old as the car have badly worn out.
7. Black roof. Either vinyl or paint.
8. Smoked headlights. Like them but no intention to spend more than 1k on them. Do they look good on a SX4?
9. Here comes the ICEing part. I want a AV HU , which must have 6" touchscreen bluetooth ready and front USB and AUX ports.I want to go for AVN's 11 Mechless which has navigation too unlike HUS of Pioneer or Kenwood JVC. Coming to speakers I want to keep my rear stock as 99.99% of the times the rear will be unoccupied. In the front i want components but mostly 2-ways or else coaxials cause there is only a Tweeter and i guess 6.5" speaker housing in the front doors. 3-way comps will need cutting of the door panel right is that too messy? And a basic sub or I can do without it also because my Laura L&K produces superb amount of bass without a sub although it does seem to have some high end 3 x (3-way comps).
10. And ending the list with the last one and that is reverse parking assist , it can be sensors if camera is a bit costly.
Guys i know that all of the above cant be bought with my extremely strict budget. So suggest me on what should i stick to so that it gives me a better experience and what all should i remove. CNG and AV HU are the stuff that are a must! Suggest me on the prices, brand and alternatives.
Looking forward to a great discussion.