Hyundai Accent Modifications

Thread Starter #1
Hi guys,

now days hunt for grand vitara always end up with bad taste . yesterday went to dealer from whom i purchase materials for my factory . While setting idle talking some non-stuff . he told me that he is thinking about selling his 5 Years old accent to first choice people which has done 18k till now and i know he is saying truth as being dealer hardly he get time to roam around so i gave offer that i will buy it .

I will save my money and later buy Toyota Fortuner [evil]

So after all buying and installing CNG I would left with 60k alone to spend on car. I know its less but i have to manage within it .

i have two things in mind right now
1. Upsize tire . can i install 16 or 17 inch alloy on it ? I know this means small side wall but i like it :P
2. ICE i want boom boom sound but keep budget in mind please . please suggest DVD type system as i already have monitor which can fitted up .

any other thing i can do in 60k package

350Z

Core Team
Congratulations for your upcoming new old car. [;)] Tell us more information about the deal in a separate thread. Coming to the modifications - Don't you think that much up size will be just too much? Also looking at the condition / looks of the car we can advice more add-ons. Post some pictures soon.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
thanks but car is still with its owner . we are thinking about bring her on friday so thought why not get my self ready for some upgrade so that as soon as i get my hand upgrade start .

about pic just take any accent car in silver . I haven't seen car till now because of accident i couldn't get much time that happened if you remember i told you in PM .

Thread Starter #6
currently car is in default 175/70 R 13 . i was think above one is 16 ?

can you do some photoshop with red or white racing strip on silver accent please please please if possible with 17

AMG

Suspended
Dont go in for 17 inchers.
Go for 16 inches max.(unless you want to end up with a broken backbone)

congrats for accent buddy! for 60k i think you can get alloys, tints, decent ICe and maybe save rest to repair if theres anything wrong!!

Have you decided you are going to buy that car?

Spend 30k on ICE and the rest on alloys and new tyres. Go for 15inchers that must suit the Accent. If you want you can try spoiler , new sunfilm , LED'S etc

Thread Starter #11
Dont go in for 17 inchers.
Go for 16 inches max.(unless you want to end up with a broken backbone)
not only broken backbone but bend alloy also came to know after lot of search so now only 15 or 16 but now stuck what should be upsize tire

congrats for accent buddy! for 60k i think you can get alloys, tints, decent ICe and maybe save rest to repair if theres anything wrong!!
thanks ya right now i am running around on internet just to find what thing i can do

Have you decided you are going to buy that car?

Spend 30k on ICE and the rest on alloys and new tyres. Go for 15inchers that must suit the Accent. If you want you can try spoiler , new sunfilm , LED'S etc
yup . Car will be at home tomorrow after 1PM
First thing alloy and tire then ICE then sunfilm then projector then spoiler that's how i have decided i hope i have enough money

Thread Starter #13
Oh , congratulations! All these under 60k huh? I think that's going to be a little difficult!

Use this link to find out the ideal tyre size you should be going for.Tire size calculator
ya i know it will be difficult but i will follow as i said alloy and ICE is must later others follow

herethis is perfect upsize i can think about let me know what you think . difference is only 1.6%

Specification Sidewall Radius Diameter Circumference Revs/Mile Difference
175/70-13 4.8in 11.3in 22.6in 71.1in 891 0.0%
195/45-16 3.5in 11.5in 22.9in 72.0in 880 1.2%

so only tire i can find is S.drive from yokomoha [confused]

Top Bottom