Any Information on “Rays” Alloy Wheels?

Thread Starter #1
I came across alloy brand called as "RAYS". Can anyone throw light on how are they? Where can I get those in Pune?

350Z

Core Team
Re: The Alloy Wheels Show-Off Thread

I came across alloy brand called as "RAYS". Can anyone throw light on how are they? Where can I get those in Pune?
I have come across this name for alloy wheels brand for the first time, but while researching for more on Google. It incidentally displayed an option “Rays Alloy wheels for 350Z”. :biggrin: So I’m assuming that it must be some branded manufacturer. They are Japanese based BTW. And maybe this is their official website: RAYS

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team
Yes they are Japanese. However didn't find any Indian website for same.
Possibly they do not have an official retail outlet in India. Most of their alloys are manufactured for sports cars. You might have to find someone who can import them and check if the ones of size of your car are available. Still, this is just a guesswork. I shall keep you posted if come across any solid details further.

Drive Safe,
350Z

yup they are not officially available . you need to ask some one to import it for you and they will cost you more may be 60-80k as forgiato reventon wheels cost around 90k

Thread Starter #6
60-80k[surprise]. That's a huge sum. Anyways I found a dealer in Pune, basically a tire dealer and he has a catalog. As per him, the cost is more than 1k in comparison with other alloys.

Don't know whether they are fake or original.

350Z

Core Team
You must cross check about the originality before finalizing the deal. Ask him from where / how he sourced the alloys.

Drive Safe,
350Z

hmm i am bit surprise about this as what i have heard most of all imported one cost more then indian made as well as if you go with good company alloy they are 3 times expensive

But who know i might be wrong

hmm..am also hearing this name for first time and i agree with mastersquall that importing costs bomb! beware of fake alloys and dealers..there are many in india!!

Top Bottom