We tested the Linea 1.4 over a dyno with our Air Intake Revision Kit at KS Motorsports.
The test process is explained below:
1. Test runs on the stock air intake by the owner
2. Installed the AIR and did few more test runs
3. Reverted back onto the stock air box and put the car on the rolling road - dyno
4. Did several runs on the dyno and used the best dyno run for reference.
5. Added the AIR again and did several runs on the dyno using the best for reference.
The results as shown below.
Linea 1.4 NA peak power 76.83hp @ 5700 rpm
Linea 1.4 NA with air intake revision - peak power 82.35hp @ 6050 rpm
Note: The Linea was already running on a ECU remap by a different company.