Best Place for Cheapest Modifications in Delhi

Thread Starter #1
As Delhi is full of Auto Enthusiast's everyone is ripping off those individuals who are new to car modifications. They charge so much high and make the individuals confused[confused] to what to do or what to not in modding their car's. So i urge[thumbsup] all THE AUTOMOTIVE INDIA members to help all the new comers by showing their keen interest in this New Thread. Tell all the basic to start from ping to pong in modding the car and where to buy the part's, do's & dont's.

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
Re: Where to get cheapest modification in delhi.

Hello Akki, Welcome to The Automotive India. Please explain us what exactly you are looking for and we shall be more than happy to assist you. And yes, don't forget to mention the car model and budget too.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi Akki,
Welcome to The Automotive India.

What kind of modifications are you looking for, technical/visual mods? The modification costs depend upon the kind of work. So do give us the said details so that our members can assist you with all the information you need.

Thread Starter #4

First of All thanks for showing your keen interest on my thread. The thing i want i have a OHC type-1 i want it to get modd i reach to AUTOPYSCHE and many renowned names in delhi to get my car modd but they are seriously ripper they have monopoly that's why they charge more i have gone to karolbagh and gone to many shops and the thing which make me get shocked is that there is a very high Rate differentiation. I mean in karol bagh the price of the product's are much cheaper then offered by the prestigious names given above. The thing i want is that please guide us to get our car modd from whom either from the above prestigious name given above or either we should move on to the streets of karol bagh .

First of All thanks for showing your keen interest on my thread. The thing i want i have a OHC type-1 i want it to get modd i reach to AUTOPYSCHE and many renowned names in delhi to get my car modd but they are seriously ripper they have monopoly that's why they charge more i have gone to karolbagh and gone to many shops and the thing which make me get shocked is that there is a very high Rate differentiation. I mean in karol bagh the price of the product's are much cheaper then offered by the prestigious names given above. The thing i want is that please guide us to get our car modd from whom either from the above prestigious name given above or either we should move on to the streets of karol bagh .
Hi!
I am not quite sure about the location,but,did you visit "AUTOZONE",now called as "Hollywood India Garage or something like that,and do check on "AUTOSCULPT","STREET-DEVILS" and other shops,do check them out.

well agree with you . Do check shop in patel nagar auto market . I got installed push button starter in my friend swift . They have both cheap and expensive option .

Top Bottom