Vendor For Aftermarket Jobs For Hyundai Creta 1.4 Diesel (Delhi NCR)

Thread Starter #1
Hello community members,

I am planning to go for Creta 1.4 Diesel, as the higher variants are out of my budget.[cry]

However will look towards the after market to addon few things which I am going to miss in this lower variant. I can get these from HMIL showroom also, but then they seem to be very costly. [confused]

As I am not very comfortable with DIY jobs on cars, Kindly suggest a good place/shop in Delhi-NCR which can help me buy and install these additional things on my variant :-

1. Projector headlamps with cornering lights, preferably with white light.
2. Reverse camera & sensors
3. 7" touch screen music system, including navigation, and reverse view. (The HMIL showroom confirmed that they can equip the car with steering mounted controls on extra payment)
4. Fog Lamps
5. Shark fin antenna

Any suggestions or experience in getting these will help.
thanks in Advance

Nitin

Akash1886

Honoured Member
There are 2 places I can think of i.e Lajpat Nagar market & Auto Marc near Moolchand, New Delhi. You'll have to negotiate a lot in Lajpat Nagar. I bought some accessories for my Ex-Honda CITY IVtec from there.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #3
Is it wise to get projector headlamps from outside ? are the outside vendors skilled enough to install properly ? I hope it does not void the warranty ?

Hello community members,

I am planning to go for Creta 1.4 Diesel, as the higher variants are out of my budget.[cry]

However will look towards the after market to addon few things which I am going to miss in this lower variant. I can get these from HMIL showroom also, but then they seem to be very costly. [confused]

As I am not very comfortable with DIY jobs on cars, Kindly suggest a good place/shop in Delhi-NCR which can help me buy and install these additional things on my variant :-

1. Projector headlamps with cornering lights, preferably with white light.
2. Reverse camera & sensors
3. 7" touch screen music system, including navigation, and reverse view. (The HMIL showroom confirmed that they can equip the car with steering mounted controls on extra payment)
4. Fog Lamps
5. Shark fin antenna

Any suggestions or experience in getting these will help.
thanks in Advance

Nitin
Hello Nitin,

How much are they quoting you for steering mounted controls ?
Secondly yes you can get projector headlamps of creta from market at a price approx 20k . As it requires some wiring to connect to the oem socket of creta 1.4 Base.
Also i would like to know how much price for each accessory are HMIL quoting ?
Did you ask for FOGLAMPS DRL ones the Facelift Creta 2018, if you did how much price are they quoting ?

Thread Starter #5
They quoted 8000 for steering mounted controls.
I can share the quoted price for other accessories after i reach home.

They quoted 8000 for steering mounted controls.
I can share the quoted price for other accessories after i reach home.
please do post me the accessories price they quoted specially for the Foglamps of top model.

If you want steering mounted controls you can get them in market for Rs.3K. Also the top model Grill is available for 5500 in delhi at a shop.

Avoid going to Lajpat nagar or karol bagh guys. They are OK but not professional. Head to Motor Concepts (Aman) or Driven in East of Kailash and speak to Mr. Rana. Both of them are ace in doing ICE setups primarily but do a very good job for aftermarket accessories too.

Thread Starter #9
Sure, will post over the weekend.
This is what the showroom guys quote for additional accessories:-
1. Touch screen music system - 55000
2. Silver Alloy Wheels - 36000
3. Roof Rails - 7000
4. Fog Light - 13000
5. Projector Headlight - 45000
6. Steering mounted controls - 8000

This is what the showroom guys quote for additional accessories:-
1. Touch screen music system - 55000
2. Silver Alloy Wheels - 36000
3. Roof Rails - 7000
4. Fog Light - 13000
5. Projector Headlight - 45000
6. Steering mounted controls - 8000
Hi nitin,
I would suggest you to get all these stuff aftermarket. I can even provide you with the details for it.
Projector headlamp~ 24k
Touchscreen I would suggest pioneer 5190 model 21k approx
Sterring controls 3k
Alloy you can get of your choice in 16inches between 25k to 32k that too of good brands
Foglight I heard it costs 9k at Hyundai itself. How come they are charging you 13k
Which model do u have? Or you will be booking?

Top Bottom