Maruti A-Star Dashboard Panel Modification Help

Thread Starter #1
Can someone guide me on from where can I get modification to the dashboard plastics.

Purpose is to make passenger side airbag space as an extra storage glove box, for that I need to make a lid on to the airbag panel plastic cover.

If there is any shop anywhere in india, i can send the panel to them for adding a open/close lid to it. To make the space accessible.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: Help-Dashboard panel modification

Can someone guide me on from where can I get modification to the dashboard plastics.

Purpose is to make passenger side airbag space as an extra storage glove box, for that I need to make a lid on to the airbag panel plastic cover.

If there is any shop anywhere in india, i can send the panel to them for adding a open/close lid to it. To make the space accessible.
Buddy, please provide the car make too so it will be clear to members and more helpful suggestions may come in for you.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #5
My query is about finding a shop which does modifications to the plastic panels. So I could send the panel and get an open close lid attached to it from them.

Top Bottom