Maruti Suzuki Baleno Modified To Baleno RS Aesthetically

Thread Starter #1
Hello All TAI members,
Today i am gonna tell you how I modified my baleno Alpha to Baleno Rs AESTHETICALLY.
First you will have change both front and rear bumpers to baleno Rs bumpers the cost is same for both the bumpers Rs 2200 Approx (Black).
Second you will have to install the lower lip that comes in baleno Rs. Cost of the lower lip for front is 4400rs approx and 3600 Rs for rear lower lip. I haven't installed side lower lips as I dint find them aggressive. Hope you all like my post.
Also I have provided link for the video below.
https://youtu.be/A4wAuTIVtWQ

Let the pictures do.the talking.

Attachments

bhvm

Honoured Member
Re: Baleno modified to BALENO RS AESTHETICALLY

Good job! Now the next thing would be to get a remap so that the mods don't stay JUST for looks.

Hi Shubh,
Nice Modification.
The rates you have mentioned is genuine MGA parts or after-market.
Also you have left a small part, the Front Grille, go for genuine MGA accesories only, may cost 1500/- to 2500/- inclusive of taxes and labour.

Also a RS emblem at the back will complete the look.
Additionally, one more upgrade can be done to the fog lamps.
There are sealed projectors available in 3" size which is same as the Baleno's (infact all the cars from Alto to S-Cross gets the same fog lamps, or they used to). These projectors plus 4300K or lower temp HIDs to assist the low beams which I hear has low output(no firsthand experience), will make a world of difference to your night driving, plus will look cool.
I have a pair in my Stingray and they are very useful with their uniform throw and coverage compared to the OEM ones. They have a solenoid operated shield too to give you high beam.

Nice alloys btw.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #6
Hi Shubh,
Nice Modification.
The rates you have mentioned is genuine MGA parts or after-market.
Also you have left a small part, the Front Grille, go for genuine MGA accesories only, may cost 1500/- to 2500/- inclusive of taxes and labour.
Hi SilverEyez,

The Rates i have mentioned are genuine MGA parts i have upgrade everything form MSC only. Yes i have left the grill part for next time [lol] budget just got too far. Second the cost for RS grill is 2700 approx and inclusive of taxes.

Thread Starter #7

Good job! Now the next thing would be to get a remap so that the mods don't stay JUST for looks.
Hi bhvm,
Yes indeed but i dont think remap on a natural aspirated engine would make much difference for those extra bucks or would it ? let me know your views on it .

Thread Starter #9
Also a RS emblem at the back will complete the look.
Additionally, one more upgrade can be done to the fog lamps.
There are sealed projectors available in 3" size which is same as the Baleno's (infact all the cars from Alto to S-Cross gets the same fog lamps, or they used to). These projectors plus 4300K or lower temp HIDs to assist the low beams which I hear has low output(no firsthand experience), will make a world of difference to your night driving, plus will look cool.
I have a pair in my Stingray and they are very useful with their uniform throw and coverage compared to the OEM ones. They have a solenoid operated shield too to give you high beam.

Nice alloys btw.
Hi Prakritij,
I have already ordered that RS emblem [;)]. Yes i have been looking for that upgrade but what holds me back is the presence of wiper water tank behind the driver side fog lamp.
I have even got extra projector of baleno only. But they arent waterproof so i havent installed them in fog lamp.

Alloys makes a whole lot of difference to this BEAST[drive].
Thanks.[:)]

bhvm

Honoured Member

Hi bhvm,
Yes indeed but i dont think remap on a natural aspirated engine would make much difference for those extra bucks or would it ? let me know your views on it .
There might be some difference. Atleast it will be better than stock. Petes tends to have some festive offers for very affordable remaps once in a while.
I do not recommend modifying engines much beyond a remap. Adding an aftermarket turbo or supercharger is quite a bag of worms and there is not enough expertise available on Indian cars.

Thread Starter #11

There might be some difference. Atleast it will be better than stock. Petes tends to have some festive offers for very affordable remaps once in a while.
I do not recommend modifying engines much beyond a remap. Adding an aftermarket turbo or supercharger is quite a bag of worms and there is not enough expertise available on Indian cars.
Yes indeed there will be a difference . May be in future might give it a try. Fingerscrossed :wink:

Top Bottom