Guys my ride was doing okk.. last week..
I gave car to service station for changing engine oil.
Very nxt day my battery died(checked with multimeter) just 1V.
Called up that guy.. he said battery is down ... happens when there is short somewhere.
He found that alternator wire was cut in many places so he replaced it.
Very next day battery died again.. I took car to him and had a fight..
He inspected for 2-3 hrs and found a big stupid rat sitting below the battery box
... Ofcourse he threw it away.
Said that the rat had bitten many parts of your internal wires.. So i asked him for a complete rewiring(i was looking fwd to do this anyhow).
Canyou guys suggest me what i should do to avaoid rats.. (i mean this is the most bizzare thing i've heard)