Swapping Sunroof From Chevy Cruze To Honda Accord

Thread Starter #1
Hello Every one,
This is my first post here, I have a Honda Accord 2.4 Type 2 and would like to know if I could install a sunroof of 2009 chevrolet cruze in my Honda Accord.
I don't want to buy a new after market sunroof as am getting this sunroof from a flooded cruze at an attractive price and is working fine. So all I want to know is, will this sunroof of cruze fit my accord and are there any professional sunroof installations guys in chennai who could do this job.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ram.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: Installing Sunroof of other car on Accord

This is my first post here, I have a Honda Accord 2.4 Type 2 and would like to know if I could install a sunroof of 2009 chevrolet cruze in my Honda Accord.
I don't want to buy a new after market sunroof as am getting this sunroof from a flooded cruze at an attractive price and is working fine. So all I want to know is, will this sunroof of cruze fit my accord and are there any professional sunroof installations guys in chennai who could do this job.
Hi Ram! Welcome to The Automotive India. In my opinion getting a sunroof installed from any other source except the OEM is bit risky. Irrespective of how professional one may be but it is always safe to have such accessories as OEM fitment only. It needs lot of precision and it has to be made sure that there is no leaks after fitting it. Getting it fixed from other sources can compromise the structural integrity of the car. However, as you are keen for it so I'll suggest you to get in touch with Webasto supplier/dealer in Chennai and you can also get in touch with guys at Tune Up Automotive.

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom