My Modified Swift Dzire

Thread Starter #1
Hi Friends,

I have tried to give a new look of my Swift dzire. Please give your suggestions & guidance to make it more attractive.

thanks

Attachments

Head lamp and tail lamp change ,
sticker job in hood and roof

the sticker job in wheel cap is weird.
Remove the black vinyl in hood , that will make the car more decent and sporty

As ilango mentioned

1. Remove all stickers
2. Remove the stickers on the lights
3. Remove Spoiler
4. Upgrade to bigger tires and alloys

Too much of sticker work buddy!

Remove everything from the car except the vinyl sticker in the roof! Get decent alloys , get projector headlamps and HID'S , this itself will be a head-turner!

So where is the Modification buddy ?, All I see is stickers, stickers and even more stickers. Well there is a spoiler of course.[lol]

On the serious note I personally dont think that its great to go overboard with stickers on a car. And for me modification means something done to make the car handle better, go faster or atleast have some kind of edge or feature none the less than a factory stock car.

And your car will look more purposeful if you remove all those stickers and get some nice looking alloys with tyres. But of course its my personal point of view and you are free to do whatever you like, provided it does not turn out to be illegal.

As everybody mentioned too much of stickers.
You should probably change too better alloys( and please don't paint them in red) and if you are using stock tyres then upgrade them as well to a better profile.

P.S.: why is the rear spoiler in1st pic different from rest and the tail lamps in last picture different from rest?

Sorry buddy, I feel the car is too overdone.

The red stickers on wheel caps & on sides look cheap, the spoiler looks like a cloth hanger & the black vinyl is overdone too.

Instead, go for some nice alloys & minimal mods, your car will look classy.

This is just a personal opinion.

Hello Abhijeet,

A very warm Welcome to The Automotive India. Do share with us more about your ride.

As far as the look of your ride is concerned, i am personally not a fan of vinyls/sticker. However at the end of the day, i feel that if you are happy with the current looks of your ride, enjoy it. If you are looking for some suggestions to enhance the looks, i have some for you.

You can go for matte black/silver alloys. IMO a lip spoiler suits the DZire, so maybe you can replace your current spoiler with the lip one.

The Ugly just got Uglier!!
Dude.
Remove all stickers except the black roof and pillars. Let people know its a white Swift. Remove the "Turbo drift".
Keep the "Most Wanted" and ORVM stickers. they look Cool. remove all chrome bits like bumper gurads or watever. Those CCfl stickers look too cheap. Get an upsized tyre wheel combo.

Well not to burst your bubble mate...but then it seems like a mod job from the planet zod..(at least for my taste) The forum members have already said what you need to do to limit that ugliness caused. Next time try not to get carried away by sticker shock..(wink wink)

Anyways a set of smart projector lamps, a custom paint job and body kit will be better than the sticker overload. Check out these examples to get your creative juices flowing

32222_181870.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO, you took an already out of shape car and got so much stickering done on it that it looks like these local rick-wallahs with their hideous "iv-got-it-all-from-V-to-R-in-VIBGYOR" stickers on their ricks.

01.For starters, please please please remove all the vinyl stickers on the body including those from the wheel caps for starters.

02. Retain the vinyl on the roof if you please.

03. If you are so keen on adding some more vinyls, then go in for the carbon-fibre replica vinyls and cover the hood with it comepletely. Seeing that the stock color is white, those vinyls would blend in with the ones which you have on the roof presuming that you will not be removing them.

04. Upsize your tyres to 205/15 and try to obtain a set of alloys with minimal no.of spokes. Alloys with too many spokes look rather ugly on the curvalicious Dzire. So a decent set of alloys with minimal spokes would rather give it a muscular image.

05. Remove the spoiler (read cloth hanger) you have added on to your boot. Dzire definitely cannot pull of such spoilers and the stock body is rather curvy in design as I mentioned earlier.

06.Any future body mods have to be done with subtlety and always try to retain the original aesthetics of the vehicle while at the same time adding something tasteful to enhance the looks. Remember, while adding a body kit/vinyls you should keep in mind that you are trying to enhance its current look and not make it come across as a different vehicle altogether.

With a little patience to search and find the right set of body kits and mods, I am confident that you could do a good job with your ride. Otherwise it is a waste of money and you only end up making your ride look like a rainbow on wheels.

Not though I liked it in and out but some how its the white and black combination looks kinda cool. Only if you could paint your alloys in all black whould have been better in my opinion

Well not to burst your bubble mate...but then it seems like a mod job from the planet zod..(at least for my taste) The forum members have already said what you need to do to limit that ugliness caused. Next time try not to get carried away by sticker shock..(wink wink)

Anyways a set of smart projector lamps, a custom paint job and body kit will be better than the sticker overload. Check out these examples to get your creative juices flowing

View attachment 16855
That front bumper and grill looks Ghastly on that Dzire as well. To be honest I already dont like cars that were originally hatches and then got an added boot especially for India. I dont know why people are so crazy about the add-on boot on hatches. It seems that if Maruti puts a boot on an 800 or Alto and sell it for 5-6 lakhs, People will flock like sheep to buy them as they are "Premium Cars".

Last edited:

Top Bottom