Toyota Innova Horn Not Functioning

Thread Starter #1
Hello friends,

We have a 2011 Innova VX,which has run 97500 Kms and its rarely used since we bought Honda City Diesel.Now,I’m facing with problem which is very embarrassing i.e horn.Yes,the horn is not working since past 1.5 months and it works rarely.What could be the problem with the horn?After reading about this issue in another forum,the culprit was faulty spiral cable,which is a common issue in Innova.If I want to replace this part,it costs around ₹15k.

Recently,when mom’s cousin took the Innova outside,he showed it to a local mechanic and that guy said that,this cannot be solved by us only showroom people can resolve the issue.That guy said there is a pin under airbag has been gone and it needs to be replaced.

Thread Starter #2
Hello friends,

We have a 2011 Innova VX,which has run 97500 Kms and its rarely used since we bought Honda City Diesel.Now,I’m facing with problem which is very embarrassing i.e horn.Yes,the horn is not working since past 1.5 months and it works rarely.What could be the problem with the horn?After reading about this issue in another forum,the culprit was faulty spiral cable,which is a common issue in Innova.If I want to replace this part,it costs around ₹15k.

Recently,when mom’s cousin took the Innova outside,he showed it to a local mechanic and that guy said that,this cannot be solved by us only showroom people can resolve the issue.That guy said there is a pin under airbag has been gone and it needs to be replaced.
Got the spiral cable changed at A.S.S.It costed me ₹14500.

Top Bottom