Share Your Custom Stickers Here

Thread Starter #1
Hey guys, as the title says, i want everyone to contribute by sharing the stickers they currently have on their ride or would like to have one found by the help of others,

i would like the pic below on my rear glass, but it's just too small and gets pixelated when viewed car designer's software at his shop, does anyone have a bigger version of it, [evil]

i don't want the Mr. Perfect text, just ignore that

Attachments

I don have any other sticker in my car other than TAI'S stickers and KUN HYUNDAI sticker![lol]

Honestly i don want to have any other sticker in my car.

I too hate stickers on my ride. The only sticker i have are TAI stickers. Even my SS guys are aware of it which is why they never dare to put any sticker while the car is serviced.

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Other than a couple of TAI Stickers, My car has a sticker of an amusement park and rest are the ones which already came along with the car.

i would like the pic below on my rear glass, but it's just too small and gets pixelated when viewed car designer's software at his shop, does anyone have a bigger version of it, i don't want the Mr. Perfect text, just ignore that
I remember seeing a similar design on rear screen of some car. Check out with a few more shops around and you may be able to find it.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Used this number plate on my Apache RTR for few months
Hi friends,

I personally feel that we must keep away from doing any kind of customized Art-works on Registration plates, and keep at least that portion of the Vehicle for legal beholding, true?

Before planning to buy the Car, I have been personally toying the below ethics also in mind, many of which of course, have been in practice by self when riding the Suzuki Sling shot, which has been the only possession with wheels.

• Never use High-beam option of headlight, unless absolutely necessary!
  • Stickers/Decals that we use on the exterior of the vehicle convey some kind of messages to the onlookers; hence must also be inspiring others to follow right practice on Roads. Some of these can be - stay awake and alert, avoid speeding and encourage driving, develop calmness and concentration, Drive and let drive, silence is golden on the roads too, etc. To this series, I've found my first sticker from TAI and have paid for that. Will post my Santro's pic with the Sicker, once it is received and pasted.
  • Hope also that we too must be following the rules which we convey to others through the above stickers[:)]

Am I too much conservative and conventional?[thinking]

Top Bottom