Pete's Tuning / Remapping Special Drive at Pune : 16th / 17th September

Thread Starter #1
Gentlemen , especially in the pune and neighbouring areas here is an offer you shouldnt miss.
Pete's tuning is renowned in India and i personally vouch for them as they put reliability and safety sacrosanct over just power and torque numbers. Over 20000 cars tuned safely!

I am getting my steeds remapped and plenty of Vcross and PS and other owners joining in. If anybody is keen , just let me know - happy to help.

This will be on the weekend of 16/17th September at Wagholi in Pune - close to where the Pune offroad carnival is scheduled to happen. Very limited time offer and that too at Pune. Shibu(Jeep Captain from 4x4 forum - FB) will be there himself to have the cars blessed with the Pete's remap.

IMG-20170908-WA0012.jpg

IMG-20170908-WA0018.jpg

With the remap, I believe your V Cross is complete. (remember the line we discussed before ? :P) Very practical mods done and now it will have the go with the show.

Remap on PS is interesting. Does it feel like it needs more grunt at any point of time?

Thread Starter #3
With the remap, I believe your V Cross is complete. (remember the line we discussed before ? :P) Very practical mods done and now it will have the go with the show.

Remap on PS is interesting. Does it feel like it needs more grunt at any point of time?
Yes Sir on Vcross - wait and watch its going to be interesting :)

Remap on PS - well i just succumbed to it (wasn't planned) thinking what 200+ bhp and near 500NM of torque could be like - i like conservative remaps as its safer - Petes are great at it!

Last edited:
Yes Sir on Vcross - wait and watch its going to be interesting :)
Looks like this is just the beginning of many more mods to come
Remap on PS - well i just succumbed to it (wasn't planned) thinking what 200+ bhp and near 500NM of torque could be like - i like conservative remaps as its safer - Petes are great at it!
WoW - 200+ bhp, 500NM. Seems like the word 'conservative' has a new definition [lol]

Looking forward to your review post remaps

Want to get remap done on my 2014 Honda City iDTEC.Can you tell me how much gain will be there on power and torque?I guess the power after remap would be around 120-130BHP and Red Band Performance,based out of Kerala,had quoted 135BHP of power in City and costs ₹29K whereas petes costs ₹20k only after discount.

Thread Starter #6
Petes will cost you 14,250 if you do it now - let me know once you confirm ill help you out.
Usually a 15-20% improvement - dyno readings can vary from machine to machine - what matters is how happy you are - pete's remaps are one of the safest !

Top Bottom