The Automotive India

The Automotive India (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/)
-   Accessories & Modifications (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/accessories-modifications/)
-   -   Tata Tigor Accessories & Modifications Suggestions (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/accessories-modifications/31863-tata-tigor-accessories-modifications-suggestions.html)

Akash1886 10th August 2017 11:59 PM

Tata Tigor Accessories & Modifications Suggestions
 
Friends,

We do have a similar thread for the Tiago: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/fo...fications.html. Now, I am getting my Tata Tigor XZ(o) Petrol early next week. Since its top most variant so it comes equipped with most of the essential aesthetic & comfort features like Alloys, Fog lights, OEM ICE etc. Now, apart from that I need your help in deciding for the below listed accessories.

1) Seat Covers: I was willing to take off the seats and get them customized like my Honda CITY. Paa did not agree at all for this and instead wants a foam based soft seat covers. Please suggest. My car is of Silver color so which shade will complement the best? Price 3500-4000/-

2) Matting: Not provided by dealer since I wanted to choose on the same. Range 1000-1500. Since they are just foot-mats so don't really want to spend much on them. They should last for 2-3 years only.

3) Bumper corner protection kit: I had bought a kit from Mumbai for my CITY that was of Autographix (I guess). This was full kit of transparent protectors which also included door guards and some more protection pieces.

4) Gear Lock is provided by dealer.

5) Under body coating to be done by dealer (paid by me).

6) Should I go for additional door rubber stripes in Black color?

7) Window Visors: Approx 2K at the dealer's end or should I buy from open market. My Honda has after market ones since last 5 years and still going good.

Await your valuable insights.

Regards

Akash

Nanofreak 11th August 2017 11:52 AM

Re: Tata Tigor Accessories & Modifications Suggestions
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Akash1886 (Post 545558)
Friends,

We do have a similar thread for the Tiago: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/fo...fications.html. Now, I am getting my Tata Tigor XZ(o) Petrol early next week. Since its top most variant so it comes equipped with most of the essential aesthetic & comfort features like Alloys, Fog lights, OEM ICE etc. Now, apart from that I need your help in deciding for the below listed accessories.

1) Seat Covers: I was willing to take off the seats and get them customized like my Honda CITY. Paa did not agree at all for this and instead wants a foam based soft seat covers. Please suggest. My car is of Silver color so which shade will complement the best? Price 3500-4000/-

2) Matting: Not provided by dealer since I wanted to choose on the same. Range 1000-1500. Since they are just foot-mats so don't really want to spend much on them. They should last for 2-3 years only.

3) Bumper corner protection kit: I had bought a kit from Mumbai for my CITY that was of Autographix (I guess). This was full kit of transparent protectors which also included door guards and some more protection pieces.

4) Gear Lock is provided by dealer.

5) Under body coating to be done by dealer (paid by me).

6) Should I go for additional door rubber stripes in Black color?

7) Window Visors: Approx 2K at the dealer's end or should I buy from open market. My Honda has after market ones since last 5 years and still going good.

Await your valuable insights.

Regards

Akash

Congrats @akash on your Tigor, silver is a nice shade, my Wagon R is same color and I got same color seat covers, as a package.It has Wagon R embossed, looks pretty decent even after 3 years of use.

As for the other accessories, if you are in Delhi, karol market is a good place, I used to go there early morning, so got good prices, (bohni ka time syndrome).

Regards
Vinod

Edit: get a role of the noodle mats, and get it cut to size.

Rahul401 11th August 2017 01:20 PM

Re: Tata Tigor Accessories & Modifications Suggestions
 
Congratulations Akash.

Get seat covers which matches the interior.

Regarding footmat, get local made good quality noodle mat and cut it according to your requirements. Rs 400/- is more than enough in Delhi.

For door rubber strips, I suggest you to photoshop and check if its looking good on that color and decide. If it looks good to you then you can go ahead and have it.

Akash1886 11th August 2017 03:31 PM

Re: Tata Tigor Accessories & Modifications Suggestions
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nanofreak (Post 545572)
Congrats @akash on your Tigor, silver is a nice shade, my Wagon R is same color and I got same color seat covers, as a package.It has Wagon R embossed, looks pretty decent even after 3 years of use.

As for the other accessories, if you are in Delhi, karol market is a good place, I used to go there early morning, so got good prices, (bohni ka time syndrome).

Edit: get a role of the noodle mats, and get it cut to size.

Sir on Silver color, which Color of seat covers will look good? Karol Bagh wala Market, is bit far from my place but surely I'll check. Sir, Noodle Mat ka cost kya hai?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rahul401 (Post 545588)
Congratulations Akash.

Get seat covers which matches the interior.

Regarding footmat, get local made good quality noodle mat and cut it according to your requirements. Rs 400/- is more than enough in Delhi.

For door rubber strips, I suggest you to photoshop and check if its looking good on that color and decide. If it looks good to you then you can go ahead and have it.

Hi Rahul, thanks for the wishes. I am absolutely novice in Photoshop et al. Will check for that and what's the price of noodle mat and it's advantages?

Regards

Akash

CRACING 11th August 2017 04:55 PM

Re: Tata Tigor Accessories & Modifications Suggestions
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Akash1886 (Post 545558)
2) Matting: Not provided by dealer since I wanted to choose on the same. Range 1000-1500. Since they are just foot-mats so don't really want to spend much on them. They should last for 2-3 years only.

Firstly, Congratulations on buying a new car. [clap]

For matting, I'd suggest 3d or 4d mats. Not expensive but cheap ones from Paytm or Amazon. Black or Beige. These mats are easy to clean and dust partials stay within the pads.

I have Eagle brand 3d mats in my ANHC, bought 2 years ago for ~1k and they are still good.

PS. If the mats bought from Paytm don't fit properly or not good quality, you can return them and get refund easily.

kasscon 11th August 2017 05:56 PM

Re: Tata Tigor Accessories & Modifications Suggestions
 
Go for 3d mats. Peace of mind and perfect fit with no slips.

As per me Black sued seats would look amazing in silver Tigor and you can get them from Lapat nagar/centre market with good workmen ship (i got mine from there in Safari ) or can go for Karolbaag.

Window visors - aftermarket any day.

One advice - wrap(matte black) the ceiling of silver Tigor and it will look hot[;)]

Nanofreak 11th August 2017 07:29 PM

Re: Tata Tigor Accessories & Modifications Suggestions
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Akash1886 (Post 545599)
Sir on Silver color, which Color of seat covers will look good? Karol Bagh wala Market, is bit far from my place but surely I'll check. Sir, Noodle Mat ka cost kya hai?

Hi Rahul, thanks for the wishes. I am absolutely novice in Photoshop et al. Will check for that and what's the price of noodle mat and it's advantages?

Regards

Akash

A slightly darker silver gray color will look good, why I suggested karol bagh, you will be spoilt for choices, there are south Delhi market also, I think Def col or south ex.

I bought a role of the noodle mats for Wagon R and Nano, it came to under 2k, including 3 mats for the house, (washing method, I take the house mats when I take my car for a wash, and they are washed nice and clean).

Akash1886 11th August 2017 09:20 PM

Re: Tata Tigor Accessories & Modifications Suggestions
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nanofreak (Post 545610)
A slightly darker silver gray color will look good, why I suggested karol bagh, you will be spoilt for choices, there are south Delhi market also, I think Def col or south ex.

Thanks Sir, will definitely check for the same.

Quote:

I bought a role of the noodle mats for Wagon R and Nano, it came to under 2k, including 3 mats for the house, (washing method, I take the house mats when I take my car for a wash, and they are washed nice and clean).
Great. I will keep you posted on the same. Sir, it took 3 months and lot of commitment from my end and the best part was I stood on my word by god's grace and finally the Tigor is entering my life. You all know it well how difficult it was for me to do the homework of purchase. As they say, All's well that ends well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kasscon (Post 545606)
Go for 3d mats. Peace of mind and perfect fit with no slips.

As per me Black sued seats would look amazing in silver Tigor and you can get them from Lapat nagar/centre market with good workmen ship (i got mine from there in Safari ) or can go for Karolbaag.

Window visors - aftermarket any day.

One advice - wrap(matte black) the ceiling of silver Tigor and it will look hot

Points well noted bud. As for the wrap, though I surely want to get the same but being a new car my father is against all this for the time being may be in a month or 2 will get the same done. I know, by wrapping the roof and ORVM, it would look like the one displayed at Auto Expo 2016

Quote:

Originally Posted by CRACING (Post 545605)
Firstly, Congratulations on buying a new car.

Thanks a ton bro, thanks a ton. I had to live up to my commitment made to all of you and to myself. God willingly all went well and smooth and so it will be coming in early next week. Though I could have bought the other Silver XZO Petrol yesterday that was in the dealer's stockyard but my dad refused since that one was allotted to someone else who would take delivery on Ganesh Utsav. The dealer SA tried hard to convince dad but dad refused flatly. He is willing to wait for another 4 days.

Quote:

For matting, I'd suggest 3d or 4d mats. Not expensive but cheap ones from Paytm or Amazon. These mats are easy to clean and dust partials stay within the pads.
I am not really comfortable with the online payment systems so can I go to Paytm office and make payment for the same? Their office is right opposite TATA showroom in Noida.

Quote:

I have Eagle brand 3d mats in my ANHC, bought 2 years ago for ~1k and they are still good.
The guy from whom I got the interiors done for my CITY, he said it would cost somewhere around 3.5K

Regards

Akash

CRACING 12th August 2017 09:22 AM

Re: Tata Tigor Accessories & Modifications Suggestions
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Akash1886 (Post 545617)
I am not really comfortable with the online payment systems so can I go to Paytm office and make payment for the same? Their office is right opposite TATA showroom in Noida.

No idea but I don't think it works that way. You have to pay online or opt COD and incase of refunds, the same will be credited to paytm wallet.

I have made lot of purchases, mobile recharges, bill payments through Paytm and didn't had issues so far. You can use debit card, credit card, net-banking or etc for the payment. Unfortunately, the seller of Tigor 3d mats don't accept COD.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akash1886 (Post 545617)
The guy from whom I got the interiors done for my CITY, he said it would cost somewhere around 3.5K

Those must be premium or high quality 3d mats. May last longer then cheap ones and material will be better.

aimanmd 13th August 2017 09:06 PM

Re: Tata Tigor Accessories & Modifications Suggestions
 
I haven't yet found any Tigor specific 3d mats anywhere. I have installed perfectly cut noodle mats in my car for ₹1800.
I will share pics of all the accessories with the price soon

Akash1886 13th August 2017 10:49 PM

Re: Tata Tigor Accessories & Modifications Suggestions
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by aimanmd (Post 545836)
I haven't yet found any Tigor specific 3d mats anywhere. I have installed perfectly cut noodle mats in my car for ₹1800.
I will share pics of all the accessories with the price soon

Buddy if possible then please share pics of your car with accessories by tomorrow evening so I may have an idea of what all can be fixed in it. As per my view, XZO comes equipped with all the essential gadgets. I am looking for mats and body cover for starters followed by seat covers and bumper protectors.

Regards

Akash

aimanmd 14th August 2017 01:51 AM

Re: Tata Tigor Accessories & Modifications Suggestions
 
Buy body cover from local shop & ask them for 100% waterproof. The one i bought online is not waterproof, although it was written in description.

Prabhagar 14th August 2017 12:57 PM

Re: Tata Tigor Accessories & Modifications Suggestions
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Akash1886 (Post 545846)
Buddy if possible then please share pics of your car with accessories by tomorrow evening so I may have an idea of what all can be fixed in it. As per my view, XZO comes equipped with all the essential gadgets. I am looking for mats and body cover for starters followed by seat covers and bumper protectors.

Akash ji, I have noodle mats on my Tiago for more than a year and can vouch for their protection from dust and mud. They suck all the dirt inside and easy to clean as well. Just make sure they cut it to perfection and also stick a couple of velcro straps to prevent from movements, especially on driver side.

Akash1886 14th August 2017 04:39 PM

Re: Tata Tigor Accessories & Modifications Suggestions
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by aimanmd (Post 545857)
Buy body cover from local shop & ask them for 100% waterproof. The one i bought online is not waterproof, although it was written in description.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prabhagar (Post 545869)
Akash ji, I have noodle mats on my Tiago for more than a year and can vouch for their protection from dust and mud. They suck all the dirt inside and easy to clean as well. Just make sure they cut it to perfection and also stick a couple of velcro straps to prevent from movements, especially on driver side.

I checked out my car today morning. Got the body cover from dealer itself for 2K. The Gear lock wasn't available with them today so my dad was bit annoyed for this as they told about the same after taking the cheque of balance payment. We told them to arrange the same on priority and get it fixed before the delivery on Wednesday so they are on it now. Rest all went well. I checked out the interiors of my car as well and the seats had Black fabric which was looking quite good and well finished so I at present will not go for seat covers and have postponed them for 2-3 months. I will only go for the mats.

Here's the dealer provided TATA Tigor body cover. I bought it from them today itself because my dad said to do so. He was not actually confident that the same would be provided on delivery because of today's gear lock incident.


Regards

Akash

aimanmd 14th August 2017 08:24 PM

Re: Tata Tigor Accessories & Modifications Suggestions
 
4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Akash1886 (Post 545900)
I checked out my car today morning. Got the body cover from dealer itself for 2K. The Gear lock wasn't available with them today so my dad was bit annoyed for this as they told about the same after taking the cheque of balance payment. We told them to arrange the same on priority and get it fixed before the delivery on Wednesday so they are on it now. Rest all went well. I checked out the interiors of my car as well and the seats had Black fabric which was looking quite good and well finished so I at present will not go for seat covers and have postponed them for 2-3 months. I will only go for the mats.

Here's the dealer provided TATA Tigor body cover. I bought it from them today itself because my dad said to do so. He was not actually confident that the same would be provided on delivery because of today's gear lock incident.


Regards

Akash

I have uploaded pics in the Tigor forum.
How much did they asked you for anti-rust. I paid 2600 & asked them to fill every nooks & corners of the underbody except the exhaust. Personally supervised the whole process.
The body cover looks good.[thumbswink]
Here's the pics of seat cover I got made in New Delhi. Its in transit. Will receive in a week.


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 09:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
©2008 - 2017, The Automotive India. All Rights Reserved.