Fixing Front Number Plate on Suzuki Access 125

Thread Starter #1
Hello All,
recently I bought a Suzuki Access 125 (BS4 engine) 2017 model. After buying I found that there is no front number plate holder in this scooter. I really don't want to make a hole in the front panel. Is there any way to attach the front number plate without making a hole in the front panel. I am bit worried, please help me.

Re: Suzuki Access 125 (2017 model) No Holes in front number plate

I am using in such manner since 5 years in chennai city, not sure if it is legally allowed.

BTW what is the color of your vehicle, do post some pictures.

Hello All,
recently I bought a Suzuki Access 125 (BS4 engine) 2017 model. After buying I found that there is no front number plate holder in this scooter. I really don't want to make a hole in the front panel. Is there any way to attach the front number plate without making a hole in the front panel. I am bit worried, please help me.
Hi Arnab,

I also have a Access 125, in the same colour as yours. I had the same issue and have used a sticker to fix the front number plate. However, recently my wife was fined for it, with the cop claiming that the number plate should be a proper plate with embossing. Now, I am looking for any alternate solution. Please let me know if you have fixed the number plate and how you managed it.

Top Bottom