Parking Sensor Installation For Honda Brio

Thread Starter #1
Hello everyone.

In short

Is there any place in Bangalore where I can get the parking sensor installed without having to void my warranty ?

Long story :
I recently bought Brio VX MT 2017 model. This is my first car so I try my best to keep it in a good condition. However, the parking situation at my house is not very good and I figure a reverse parking sensor will make my life extremely easy.

I already have reverse camera which I got it installed before I took the delivery from Brigade Honda. The reverse camera + rear mirror is attached on top of the stock rear mirror.

At the time of buying the reverse camera, they quoted the price of 13k for camera and sensor all together. I didn't feel the need of sensor so opted for camera only for 9K [frustration].

Its been a month and now I feel reverse sensor if make my driving experience very comfortable. So, to get the reverse sensor installed, I called Brigade Honda again and the accessories guy has 2 suggestion for me.

1) Get sensor and camera integrated into one rear mirror. This will cost another 10k

2) Parking sensor installed at the left side of the dashboard. Price 5.5k I dont like this option cause I will have two place to look at at the time of parking. The rear view mirror for reverse camera and the left side of dash for parking sensor and also I don't really like this setup.

I want the option 1, parking sensor and reverse camera both at a single place but I can't afford to pay 10k for the same.

I was hoping if someone could help me out here with the suggestion.

Is there any place in Bangalore where I can get the parking sensor installing without having to void my warranty ?

Hi I am sorry that I am not able to answer your query. I need a clarification.As per the Brochure downloaded from Honda website, Brio has built in parking sensors with display on the top of the rear view mirror. However in the feature list, there is parking sensor. Do you have any idea?

Hello everyone.

In short

Is there any place in Bangalore where I can get the parking sensor installed without having to void my warranty ?

Long story :
I recently bought Brio VX MT 2017 model. This is my first car so I try my best to keep it in a good condition. However, the parking situation at my house is not very good and I figure a reverse parking sensor will make my life extremely easy.

I already have reverse camera which I got it installed before I took the delivery from Brigade Honda. The reverse camera + rear mirror is attached on top of the stock rear mirror.

At the time of buying the reverse camera, they quoted the price of 13k for camera and sensor all together. I didn't feel the need of sensor so opted for camera only for 9K [frustration].

Its been a month and now I feel reverse sensor if make my driving experience very comfortable. So, to get the reverse sensor installed, I called Brigade Honda again and the accessories guy has 2 suggestion for me.

1) Get sensor and camera integrated into one rear mirror. This will cost another 10k

2) Parking sensor installed at the left side of the dashboard. Price 5.5k I dont like this option cause I will have two place to look at at the time of parking. The rear view mirror for reverse camera and the left side of dash for parking sensor and also I don't really like this setup.

I want the option 1, parking sensor and reverse camera both at a single place but I can't afford to pay 10k for the same.

I was hoping if someone could help me out here with the suggestion.

Is there any place in Bangalore where I can get the parking sensor installing without having to void my warranty ?
Option-1: You don't need Sensors; it is a Hatchback after all. Sit in driver's seat at about 45 degree facing the glove box, look thro the rear and reverse.

Option-2: You do own a Honda. You can't afford to say that you can't afford [lol]. And, don't you underestimate the Honda guys; they WILL find your jugaad attempt. Dig deep and get the Rs 10,000 option. PERIOD.

Quote for the Day: The shortcuts we take, mostly result in expensive journeys. Saavy ?

Top Bottom