Headlight Upgrade For Maruti Suzuki Ertiga

Thread Starter #1
Hi Everybody,
Can anyone please suggest me upgrade for for my Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vxi 2016 model. I want to upgrade to HID Projector or LED headlights. What will be the cost and what kind of modification will be required to the original setup.

Thanks

Hi Everybody,
Can anyone please suggest me upgrade for for my Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Vxi 2016 model. I want to upgrade to HID Projector or LED headlights. What will be the cost and what kind of modification will be required to the original setup.

Thanks
Hi Amit,
Based on your budget and your daringness to play against the warranty, options are infinite.
1. Replace the existing bulbs with a pair of 55/60W Philips Xtreme Vision plus H4 bulb. Available online over ebay, Amazon, flipkart, etc. Since the wattage is same as factory specs, warranty wont be compromised. No need to add extra relay or cutout.
2. Install a relay or cutout and go for a 100/90W bulb setup. Most companies like Philips, Osram, Mico offer 100/90 bubls. But have a word with the dealer if this would void your warranty.
3. If you can stretch your budget beyond 5k, install a pair of projector lamps with halogen bulbs. You get good light spread at the same current consumption.
4. HID setup is also an option. If you get a 4700 Kelvin setup, the color of light with match the halogen bulb. Higher the kelvin value, you move closer to white and bluish tint. Those are of no use rather than blinding the oncoming traffic.

My recommendation would be for xtremevsionplus bulbs from Philips.

Disclaimer: I neither associated with Philips, not being benefited for recommending the same here.

-Ilango

Top Bottom