Help with Alloy wheels on Fiat Punto!

Which alloys?

• Black

Votes: 20 83.3%
  • White

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1
Guys, I have booked a white Punto. Please help me select a design out of the below ones marked in yellow. Those are the only two I could source easily in 98 PCD ones. Which will will look better in a white punto?

Attachments

Re: Help with alloys on Punto!

I would suggest you to go for black wheels as the contrasting look will look much better than monotonous all white.

i would suggest black too, as anything black suits any car, plus white alloys are more prone to dirt and visible scratch marks

of the choices that you've given, i would any day choose the black ones. but IMO you should look at some other better designs which would look great.

IMHO, please stick to OEM alloys. Is it possible to exchange punto alloys with tjet's?

EDIT: If you still want to go for after market alloys go for the black alloys.

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team

Personally speaking, if it comes to alloy wheels, I dislike the choice of White. For day to day travel, that is certainly not the most practical colour, and it is always better to try out a contrast. So go ahead with Black without hesitantly. The black design next to the one that you have chosen looks nice too.

Drive Safe,
350Z

My vote also goes for black. If you are open for options do look at combinations of silver and black.

Top Bottom