Pete's Tuned 130BHP Volkswagen Vento!!

Thread Starter #1
i have seen it in many website and 130hp vento is making headlines!! news from indian auto blog

Is the 1.6-liter diesel engine on your Volkswagen Vento insufficient? Is your Volkswagen Vento making you yawn everytime you look at it? We have a potential fix to your problem.

Renowned Indian car performance expert Pete has come up with a package to spruce up the VW Vento. The modifications are both visual and mechanical.

Pete offers the following items as part of the Volkswagen Vento 130 package -

1) Pete’s Tuning Box
2) Bilstein B14 height adjustable suspension
3) Tarox Front and Rear rotor + pads (Includes rear conversion to Rotors)
4) Stanley custom leather seating
5) 17” Forged Wheels

Attachments

Re: Pete's tuned 130 BHP Volkswagen Vento!!

Gosshhhh those wheels and seat covers look awesome. Good post Umang.
What is the Power output of the car now and the torque?

Boy o boy! ths is the best looking Vento have seen so far. Car is looking a stunner with those alloys! [thumbsup]

Those alloys on the Vento are looking awesome!

I haven driven a Vento till now , so cant comment on the performance part!

Great looks. Especially those alloy wheel. They look awesome.
Just wondering Umang, whether these modification will void warranty? Not only suspension, but also for other components. It should happen that for any small problem, VW points to modifications. May be my question sound silly. If so apologies for same.

I think it will void warranty in this case as some external modifications are also done. I have seen some cars which use Pete's box on the stock cars itself , in that case i think warranty wont get void.

hi gurus how much will the petes tuning box for the vento cost? regarding the warranty if the wv dealers comes to know about the alterations its gone. i heard that the petes tuning box is simply clipped on to the engine and can be removed in minutes so that when the car goes in for servicing it can be removed.the vw dealer was even refusing to fit additional horn on to my car stating that they don't advocate such changes.

Last edited:

Hmmmm great new for me[:D], at last I have found an alternative car to the Skoda Superb I'll surely go a head with the Volkswagen Vento and the features are best in its class.

350Z

Core Team

hi gurus how much will the petes tuning box for the vento cost? regarding the warranty if the wv dealers comes to know about the alterations its gone. i heard that the petes tuning box is simply clipped on to the engine and can be removed in minutes so that when the car goes in for servicing it can be removed.the vw dealer was even refusing to fit additional horn on to my car stating that they don't advocate such changes.
Pete’s Diesel Tuning Box comes in different variants ranging from Rs.19,000 to Rs.43,500 bucks. Although it’s kind of plug and play and easy to install (All installation details come along with the package) but remember, your warranty will be immediately void the moment any dealer comes to know about the modification. So install at your own risk, and in case you’re interested, just go ahead and shoot an E-Mail to Peter.

Drive Safe,
350Z

has any one driven a petes tuned car ? does it make a real noticeable change in the pick up of the car from a stock model. any way it won't make a difference in driving in keral where we have no much roads. we are small people who have opted for narrower highways( 45 metres only). that too when the highway authority threatened to call the road by other names than national highway, our govt was for 30 metre wide highways..

Thread Starter #15
well yes..i have heard people reporting noticable improvement but when you dont have roads and time to enjoy what the use of spending that money??

Top Bottom