Originally Posted by imrohitpawar
The Bike has already completed 52000 KM till date.
I have already fitted a K&N genuine filter and believe me, i have experienced a drastic change and i am really happy with the changes.
As of now, i am wishing have the below changes done:
1. Tyre Up-gradation: Need some really good Tyre's in order to improve the efficiency of the bike at curves.
2. Body Up-gradation: My ZMR vibrates like hell due to the Faring/Body. I have to tighten the screws every month in order to decrease the vibration.
3. I am also looking forward to change my seat, thinking to install a split seat.
The Bike is however in a very great condition (except the vibration) I Can easily achieve the speed of 120 kmph, no problems with the gear transmission or the engine.
4. I am also looking forward to upgrade my engine as there are numerous rivals leaving me behind in on the road now.
Kindly provide me your suggestions so that i can work on the same and enjoy my ride.
EVeryone has their own takes on K&N. I own a ZMA close to 1 lakh KMS. K&N is useless.
1. Karizma is a heavy bike and with the age old chasis can't expect it to be corner craver. Best set of tyres would be Michelin sirac street and MRF zappers.
2. Vibrations are a part and parcel of faired bikes. I have ridden a NINJA 300 even it vibrates. Blame our road conditions, potholes and craters.
3. ZMA/ZMR is a long stroke bike and any sprocket change/ engine tunning will only give vibes. If you want more power, simply upgrade and my suggestions will be a CBR 250r and NInja 300.
worthy upgrades are changing headlamps to 55/60w bulbs and get a N250 brake pads for the front. Definately worth if you ride a lot. It's a direct fit.