Need Advice: Pressure Washer

Thread Starter #1
Guys, as you all know I'm currently using SJcam SJ4000 basic as a dashcam. I have posted it's review
I think it's time for me to buy a pressure washer. I need your help in choosing the right one.

Main purpose : snow Foam lance (prepared to buy it after market). Car cleaning only

Max Budget : 10K. [possible upto 15K if it's worth it]

Service : Must be good. Preferable if they have a service center in Mysore.

Ease of Use : Yes (for my parents)

Additional attachments : Just washing gun is enough.

Warranty period : 1yr preferable.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #2
Guys, I found an induction motor high pressure washer in amazon. I can't decide whether I should go for this or for products like Karcher K2 basic ?

Guys, as you all know I'm currently using SJcam SJ4000 basic as a dashcam. I have posted it's review
I think it's time for me to buy a pressure washer. I need your help in choosing the right one.

Main purpose : snow Foam lance (prepared to buy it after market). Car cleaning only

I am using Bosch AQT 35-12 with MJJC foam lance bought from Aliexpress from 2 years and its pretty good. Recenty i changed the handle for 1000 except that it is good for the job if you buy extension hose with it. You can also buy Karcher, both are equally good.
The problem lies with the foam canon. There are expensive and inexpensive once which one will do the job i can't comment. Mine works just fine, it could be better but i was not ready to spend 6000 on a foam canon. it depends on you and shampoo of course.

Guys, I found an induction motor high pressure washer in amazon. I can't decide whether I should go for this or for products like Karcher K2 basic ?
how will you make sure that foam canon will attach to this machine?

Thread Starter #4
how will you make sure that foam canon will attach to this machine?
I can get a 3/4th inch lance gun and fix foam lance to it.

MJJC is a great once. An acquaintance of mine also uses it with the same pressure washer as you. He doesn't get any foam though (probably only his foam lance).

Another plan is to buy a Karcher K2 compact (6000INR) and get a suitable foam lance from aliexpress.

I can get a 3/4th inch lance gun and fix foam lance to it.

MJJC is a great once. An acquaintance of mine also uses it with the same pressure washer as you. He doesn't get any foam though (probably only his foam lance).

Another plan is to buy a Karcher K2 compact (6000INR) and get a suitable foam lance from aliexpress.
regarding foam you need to use good quality shampoo in decent quantity to get foam from foam lance, I suggest valet pro shampoo. If you can afford go for K3.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #6
Current price of Karcher K3 is around 16K.

Right now, I can't afford it so I'm settling for K2 compact.

But some day near by I'll definitely own a professional pressure washer with all the tools required to build/assemble a car.

Try Karcher K 2.21 its very good and we have authorized service in Wilson Garden, Bangalore. I have been using one since 4 years - no problem to-date. It also comes with foam spray which is highly useful.

Attachments

Thread Starter #8
regarding foam you need to use good quality shampoo in decent quantity to get foam from foam lance, I suggest valet pro shampoo.
what is the dilution ratio for Valet pro shampoo ?

Try Karcher K 2.21 its very good and we have authorized service in Wilson Garden, Bangalore. I have been using one since 4 years - no problem to-date. It also comes with foam spray which is highly useful.
From what I understood, Karcher stopped producing K 2.21 from 2015. K2 only comes in 4 models now - Basic OJ, Compact, Car, Car Premium. So, customer car told me that if you buy this model now, it's either per-owned selling as new one or refurbished outside India and imported by other means.

So, I bought Karcher K2 Compact as it had a dirt blaster.

@sumukha, Do you use aftermarket snow foam lance ?

can you please provide a video of your foam lance ?

Last edited:

Top Bottom