'Mahindra Thar Modified'

Thread Starter #1
DSC_0351.JPG
The most enjoyable phase for me and my wife was when we started modifying our Jeep . The aim was to make it look more strong, more efficient, more comfortable and more hot!

It took us almost 2 years to satisfactorily complete the modification. Of course, i am sure that more would happen as time passes. As the saying goes 'a Jeep lasts a lifetime'.

Well, i will put forth the summary and the parts that we added to our Jeep, to make it look the way it is now.

The cost of My Thar on road was Rs 8.5 Lakhs and my Review can be read on Mahindra Thar Review

Lets continue with the modification experience.
The following accessories were added by Silver Jubilee motors at the time of delivery and are visible in the pics below

1) Front guard Rs 12000
Advantage - Adds immense strength and looks to the Jeep.

2) Rear guard Rs 15000

Advantage - It looks good and holds the spare wheel, so that excess pressure does not mount on the working of the locking mechanism.
DSC_0056.JPG

3) Insect Mesh Rs 1500

Advantage - Not sure, probably stops the insects.

4) Head Lamp and Tail Lamp grills Rs 4000
Advantage - Safety and long life of the headlights.

DSC_0095.JPG
5) Garware Sunscreen Rs 10,000

Advantage - keeps the glare away, making the air conditioning more effective.

The following accessories were bought and fitted after studying reviews of customers from reputed forums, blogs and websites.

6) Central Locking Rs 4000
Advantage - makes it very easy and convenient to open and lock the doors.

7) Power windows Rs 12000

Advantage - its feels very comfortable and modern when windows slide up and down at the touch of a button.
DSC_0309.JPG

Pic showing Power window switches​

8) Central Console Rs 9500
Advantage -
a) makes the cabin look rich and confident.
b) has a cup holder and another 2 compartments for small things.

IMG_20161019_161804.JPG
Top View of Central Console​

DSC_0314.JPG
side view of Central Console​

9) Carbon Leaf springs Rs 30,000 approx with Rs 1000 for fitting (Arc Industries, Ichalkaranji)
Advantage -
a) the company fit leaf springs made a squeaky sound which vanished with carbon leaf springs.
b) the vibrations reduced beyond imagination.
c) ride became very smooth and relaxing.
d) a huge difference in comfort with just one change of part.
DSC_0353.JPG

Carbon Leaf Rear Suspension​

10) Amada Comfort Shock absorbers Rs 20,000

Advantage - Technically it carries automatic valve, teflon coated piston, protective bush, twin tubes and polyurethane bushings. In my language it absorbs all potholes with a smile, making the ride beyond comfortable.

d5caf6c6bb4be9b900a670ae97fb79cb.jpg
Amada Comfort Shock Absorbers​

* Just for referrence - a 100 km drive on bad roads would give me a backache and a bodyache but after the above two modifications the ride became pleasant and enjoyable.
As Jeep is a daily drive vehicle for me and my wife..

11) Nulon Diesel engine lubricant Rs 450
51G6OPUj0SL._SY450_.jpg

Nulon engine treatment is a unique lubricant formulated with activated ptfe (poly tetra fluoro ethylene, the slipperiest substance known to science) and other special additives that eliminates friction and smoothens the engine .
Advantage - It definitely made my crde engine softer and smoother.

12) Dynamat like material Rs 5,000
It adheres very easily on metal surface. I covered the undersurface of the bonnet and complete cabin floor with it.
Advantage - it absorbs the vibrations effectively
DSC_0360.JPG

13) Thick washable Carpet mat Rs 5000
I laid it on the whole cabin floor above the dynamat.
Advantage -
a) it is thick and soft and gives a luxurious feel when you step on it
b) and it absorbs vibrations
91bQ8PylVzL._SL1500_.jpg

14) Black Rubber Matting which comes in Thar covered the above 2 layers of Dynamat and Carpet mat.

15) Jeep footmats Rs 1600
Advanatge - Looks great and further cushions the vibrations.

DSC_0362.JPG

These 4 layers of cushioning reduced the vibrations to almost zero giving a soft and plush feeling.
The above accessories added unimaginable comfort to our drive, something that i can't put in words.

Now you guys must be wondering, why am i trying to make a hard, robust and tough Jeep so comforatble??
Its like this, my wife had agreed to buying the Thar just for my happiness, so in return i was trying to make her as comfortable as possible..Just my way of saying Thanks!

16) Sony Double din Stereo system with 6 speakers for surround sound Rs 20,000
Advantage - Amazing stuff !! We love to listen to soft romantic music, old hindi songs and the above Sony sound system fulfilled every fantasy we had.
We could hear even the softest flute clearly that played in the background. That was luxury at its maximum for us.
DSC_0329.JPG

DSC_0317.JPG

DSC_0324.JPG

17) Branded Luxury seats and Premium Leather seat covers with brackets and fitting Rs 30,000
Advantage -
a) These bucket seats with Leather seat covers made the cabin look rich, affluent and cosy.
b) These seats are wider, bigger and pleasant to sit on.
c) Because of them, we could drive for longer hours without fatigue.
DSC_0339.JPG

18) Farm Jack 48 inch with brackets and fitting Rs 15000
The farm jack is also known as a Hi-Lift Jack. The farm jack, invented in 1905, consists of a steel beam with a series of equally spaced holes along its length, and a hand operated mechanism which can be moved from one end of the beam to the other through the use of a pair of climbing pins.

Advantages - The Farm jack's applications are mechanical lifting of heavy vehicles, winching, clamping, pulling and pushing..It also adds to the macho looks of the Jeep.
For me, it is yet an unused accessory.
DSC_0350.JPG

19) Alloys 16 inch Neo Helix 5 pieces Rs 33,000
I had this one problem with my Jeep right from the day i purchased it, that is whenever i made a slow full turn, the wheels would kind of get locked and vibrate, so i would have to press the accelerator further to complete the turn.. in short the turns were not smooth at all ( twice i have visited the service center without any solution.)

Advantage -
a) This problem just vanished and the turns became very smooth and free flowing.
b) Handling became very soft and easy.
c) Braking became better.
d) it enhanced the looks of the vehicle.
e) somehow because of the light weight alloys, the tyres would just breeze above the potholes.
DSC_0359.JPG

20)Maxxis Bighorn 764 Mud Terrain 245/70/16 Rs 52000 (5 tyres)
Advantage -
a) Macho looks are the biggest asset of these tyres.
b) I ride these tyres with 20 psi air pressure, so that they do not interfere with my comfort.
c) They make this 'Hmmmm' sound above 40 kms/hr but somehow we like it.
d) They have exceptional grip off road.
e) They also have a good grip on highways and city roads due to the reduced air pressure.
Yes i know the disadvantage of reduced mileage and early wear out, but who cares, they are worth it.
DSC_0346.JPG

21) Fenders 4 inch Rs 20,000
I had to change them coz the Maxxis are bigger tyres and were rubbing the original fenders.
Advantage - They add to the macho character of the Jeep.
DSC_0348.JPG

22) Jeep Wrangler side view mirrors with fitting Rs 12,700
Advantage -
a) Better, clearer and wider view.
b) The mirror within can be manually tilted in all directions.
DSC_0308.JPG

23) HID Xenon 9 inch Fog lights with fitting Rs 10,000
Advantage -
When it is raining we usually drive towards Mulshi to our farm house plot, where there are no road lights for kms...And trust me, these HID Xenons light up the whole mountain.

*I don't use these lights on highways becoz they are blinding.
( They are supposed to have a throw of 1 km)

I have also covered the Fogs with an army sticker and net to protect it from scratches and damage.

DSC_0304.JPG

24) Carbon Black Antennae on the Front Guard

DSC_0302 (1).JPG

25) 48 watts Led Fog Lights for reverse gear Rs 2500
Advantage -
Amazing lights, the moment i put the Jeep in reverse gear, the whole premises lights up and i can easily reverse.
DSC_0354.JPG

26) Steering wheel knob Rs 800

Advantage - can manage a turn smoothly with just one hand.

27) Digital Altimeter Rs 2500
Advantage -
a) Altitude total gain/loss, 24 hours altitude record and chart.
b) Max/min altitude, temperature, humidity record.
c) 24 hours air pressure trend chart.
d) Incorporates altimeter, barometer, compass functions.
e) Day, Date and Time.
DSC_0333.JPG

Eventually a rough idea of how the dashboard looks.

DSC_0372.JPG

28) 'Jeep' Spare Tyre Cover Rs 1000
Advantage -
Protects the tyre and the alloy from dust and rains.

IMG_20161019_160637.JPG

29) Stickers Rs 5000

DSC_0351.JPG

30) Headlight Bulbs
The headlight bulbs were 50/60 watts , so i changed them to 90/100 watts. A relay was also required before i changed the bulbs.
Advantage - the visibility definitely increases.

I think i have covered almost all that i have done with my Jeep in the last 2 years..She is a family and we have developed immense love and respect for her..We can boldly go where no car dares to go.
'Jeep' has always been my dream and i am trying to live it with my wife.

I am not an expert so i must have missed out lots and must have made mistakes too..Do read the above with a forgiving heart.

bhvm

Honoured Member
Oh my god!
Doc, this modded jeep is pure bliss. All mods are quite functional and look classy. This is what I call a tastefully modified vehicle without any bling or cheapness in feeling.

Keep it up. We are hooked for reading your adventures with this monster.

That's quite a list of accessories you have in your Thar and many amazes me!

Thinking of the cost of accessories, I look at my pocket and it smirks at me saying I have a long road to have them accessories you've got in your's.

Advantage - Amazing lights, the moment i put the Jeep in reverse gear, the whole premises lights up and i can easily reverse.
Didn't understand why 48W bulbs were needed while reversing [confused] Well this might be menacing and quite dangerous for people behind mistaking it to be front end of the car and if by mistake you engage reverse gear at traffic signal in night times, will completely blind the people cursing you or might lead to uncertainties, Also I guess there's no need of much brightness for reversing unless you're going full time off-roading at nights.

bhvm

Honoured Member
vishwas, considering the kind of terrain the thar May have to reverse in, the 48w Led is justified. I guess doc wants to visit leh etc where such powerful lights are a priority. they're a safety factor.

also, reverse will be used hardly few seconds so chance of nusicance is really low.

Thread Starter #7
Oh my god!
Doc, this modded jeep is pure bliss. All mods are quite functional and look classy. This is what I call a tastefully modified vehicle without any bling or cheapness in feeling.

Keep it up. We are hooked for reading your adventures with this monster.
Dear bhvm..Thank you for such sweet words..You know, it took 2 years for me and my wife to modify our Jeep..We would add one part every month after a lot of discussion..Today after we read your comments, all the efforts seemed worth it..Thank you dear and God bless you..

That's quite a list of accessories you have in your Thar and many amazes me!

Thinking of the cost of accessories, I look at my pocket and it smirks at me saying I have a long road to have them accessories you've got in your's.

Didn't understand why 48W bulbs were needed while reversing [confused] Well this might be menacing and quite dangerous for people behind mistaking it to be front end of the car and if by mistake you engage reverse gear at traffic signal in night times, will completely blind the people cursing you or might lead to uncertainties, Also I guess there's no need of much brightness for reversing unless you're going full time off-roading at nights.
Hi Mr Vishwas, It feels nice to converse with a Moderator..Well, Yes you are right in asking why 48 watt leds are required to reverse?
You see, nights is the only time when me and my wife can venture out, we usually travel to out of town places for dinner, we visit our farm house plot in Mulshi at night, we love Jeepin in fog and rains and it becomes very scary to reverse in pitch dark foggy nights..On the mountains, the roads are small, and valleys are big, a little slip is also nightmarish.
And bhvm is right, a reverse is hardly used in traffic, i realised i use reverse only when i am parking..and since the leds are placed below the tail lamp, it is not very blinding.

That's amazing Modification Sir.
Appreciate your hard work.
Thank you dear GautamJ for appreciating our work .. God Bless you, Take care and Happy Deepawali.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the way the Thar has been modified except for few changes. My suggestion are just my thought on how a Macho Thar should look like.

- if I am not wrong, you have covered whole floor board with a fixed matting; disadvantage is after a period of 2-3 year the surface below the matting starts RUSTING due damped water/moisture during rainy days. It is better to have open floor which is by default given. You can put rubber mat for ease in cleaning.

- If I remember well, RTO has a rule you cannot mount lights above the stock head lights. If so required for your terrain it should be below the stock lamp.

- Also the extra lights that mounted on the front guard SPOILS the look of the car. Other option for more light is switch from stock headlamp to HID/XENON lamp. A rectangular LED lamps on bumper would have been much better and efficient.

For more light options check out this link
https://www.auxbeam.com/led-light-bars
https://www.auxbeam.com/more-lights/70021748
https://www.auxbeam.com/jeep-wrangler-modification

- Cloth material canopy is spoiling the look, better to get a quality finished hard top. It will be safe for your luggage and do not allow to enter water or rain water during harsh conditions. Checkout this link Thar Hard Top - New Mars Enterprises

- One more thing, the artificial leaf and flower doesn't really suites the macho THAR.

bhvm

Honoured Member
Amit, His fogs are covered with net & Cloth when not in use. Does that still pose a problem with RTO? I've seen most offroaders have lightbars on the roof, I mean at the highest possible point in vehicle. It provides great spread and range. Quite useful in real offroad situation.

Thread Starter #11
I like the way the Thar has been modified except for few changes. My suggestion are just my thought on how a Macho Thar should look like.

- if I am not wrong, you have covered whole floor board with a fixed matting; disadvantage is after a period of 2-3 year the surface below the matting starts RUSTING due damped water/moisture during rainy days. It is better to have open floor which is by default given. You can put rubber mat for ease in cleaning.

- If I remember well, RTO has a rule you cannot mount lights above the stock head lights. If so required for your terrain it should be below the stock lamp.

- Also the extra lights that mounted on the front guard SPOILS the look of the car. Other option for more light is switch from stock headlamp to HID/XENON lamp. A rectangular LED lamps on bumper would have been much better and efficient.

For more light options check out this link
https://www.auxbeam.com/led-light-bars
https://www.auxbeam.com/more-lights/70021748
https://www.auxbeam.com/jeep-wrangler-modification

- Cloth material canopy is spoiling the look, better to get a quality finished hard top. It will be safe for your luggage and do not allow to enter water or rain water during harsh conditions. Checkout this link Thar Hard Top - New Mars Enterprises

- One more thing, the artificial leaf and flower doesn't really suites the macho THAR.
Hi Mr Amit, glad you are from Pune, Also glad we have a difference of opinion in only 4-5 modifications out of 30...So on a majority we are alligned ..Yet i will try to give a valid reason for your queries..

First) When Dynamat sticks to the floor of the cabin, there is absolutely no chance that water seeps thru to the metal surface. (By Definition Rust is an iron oxide, usually red oxide formed by the redox reaction of iron and oxygen in the presence of water or air moisture.) Again which part according to you should rust faster, the underside of the vehicle which is continously in contact with air and water or the inside of the cabin.

Second) RTO rules about accessory lights is as follows:- "Additional fog-lamps if fitted on a vehicle also need to comply with rule 104 and rule 106 of the CMVR. They cannot be fitted at a height of more than 1.5 metres from the ground. The beam pattern should also be one that does not dazzle. That means all roof-mounted fog lamps and additional lights are illegal. If you do have them installed on the roof, they have to be kept covered with a black cover at all times – and can be used only off-road and not on public roads.Fog Lights if used are permitted with maximum 55/60 watt power."
So as Bhvm rightly pointed out, my Fogs are always covered and are used only when i am in a mountain range, jungles etc. Also my fogs are fitted within 1.5 mts from the ground(precisely top border of the fog is 1 mt 8 inches from the ground). Also my Xenon uses a 55 Watt bulb .
You also suggested that i should use a HID Xenon in my stock headlights?? Man, wouldn't that be absolutely blinding to my fellow commuters in city traffic..

Third) We have always loved a Jeep with a soft top..In fact, many couples who love to venture out with us want us to remove the soft top and make it open..And dear if i wanted a hard top wouldn't i have chosen a more secure Suv...

Fourth) We love nature and we have modified our Jeep using the Jungle theme..We have a Cheetah on the hood, Jungle Safari sticker on the sides and a few leaves inside...We feel at home when we are in our Jeep..

You may not agree with the above yet i wish you smile :-) when I Wish you and your family a very Happy Deepawali...

Warm Wishes,
Dr Hitesh

The most enjoyable phase for me and my wife was when we started modifying our Jeep . The aim was to make it look more strong, more efficient, more comfortable and more hot!

It took us almost 2 years to satisfactorily complete the modification. Of course, i am sure that more would happen as time passes. As the saying goes 'a Jeep lasts a lifetime'.

Well, i will put forth the summary and the parts that we added to our Jeep, to make it look the way it is now.

The cost of My Thar on road was Rs 8.5 Lakhs and my Review can be read on Mahindra Thar Review

Lets continue with the modification experience.
The following accessories were added by Silver Jubilee motors at the time of delivery and are visible in the pics below

1) Front guard Rs 12000
Advantage - Adds immense strength and looks to the Jeep.

2) Rear guard Rs 15000

Advantage - It looks good and holds the spare wheel, so that excess pressure does not mount on the working of the locking mechanism.

3) Insect Mesh Rs 1500

Advantage - Not sure, probably stops the insects.

4) Head Lamp and Tail Lamp grills Rs 4000
Advantage - Safety and long life of the headlights.

5) Garware Sunscreen Rs 10,000

Advantage - keeps the glare away, making the air conditioning more effective.

The following accessories were bought and fitted after studying reviews of customers from reputed forums, blogs and websites.

6) Central Locking Rs 4000
Advantage - makes it very easy and convenient to open and lock the doors.

7) Power windows Rs 12000

Advantage - its feels very comfortable and modern when windows slide up and down at the touch of a button.

Pic showing Power window switches​

8) Central Console Rs 9500
Advantage -
a) makes the cabin look rich and confident.
b) has a cup holder and another 2 compartments for small things.

Top View of Central Console​

side view of Central Console​

9) Carbon Leaf springs Rs 30,000 approx with Rs 1000 for fitting (Arc Industries, Ichalkaranji)
Advantage -
a) the company fit leaf springs made a squeaky sound which vanished with carbon leaf springs.
b) the vibrations reduced beyond imagination.
c) ride became very smooth and relaxing.
d) a huge difference in comfort with just one change of part.

Carbon Leaf Rear Suspension​

10) Amada Comfort Shock absorbers Rs 20,000

Advantage - Technically it carries automatic valve, teflon coated piston, protective bush, twin tubes and polyurethane bushings. In my language it absorbs all potholes with a smile, making the ride beyond comfortable.

Amada Comfort Shock Absorbers​

* Just for referrence - a 100 km drive on bad roads would give me a backache and a bodyache but after the above two modifications the ride became pleasant and enjoyable.
As Jeep is a daily drive vehicle for me and my wife..

11) Nulon Diesel engine lubricant Rs 450

Nulon engine treatment is a unique lubricant formulated with activated ptfe (poly tetra fluoro ethylene, the slipperiest substance known to science) and other special additives that eliminates friction and smoothens the engine .
Advantage - It definitely made my crde engine softer and smoother.

12) Dynamat like material Rs 5,000
It adheres very easily on metal surface. I covered the undersurface of the bonnet and complete cabin floor with it.
Advantage - it absorbs the vibrations effectively

13) Thick washable Carpet mat Rs 5000
I laid it on the whole cabin floor above the dynamat.
Advantage -
a) it is thick and soft and gives a luxurious feel when you step on it
b) and it absorbs vibrations

14) Black Rubber Matting which comes in Thar covered the above 2 layers of Dynamat and Carpet mat.

15) Jeep footmats Rs 1600
Advanatge - Looks great and further cushions the vibrations.

These 4 layers of cushioning reduced the vibrations to almost zero giving a soft and plush feeling.
The above accessories added unimaginable comfort to our drive, something that i can't put in words.

Now you guys must be wondering, why am i trying to make a hard, robust and tough Jeep so comforatble??
Its like this, my wife had agreed to buying the Thar just for my happiness, so in return i was trying to make her as comfortable as possible..Just my way of saying Thanks!

16) Sony Double din Stereo system with 6 speakers for surround sound Rs 20,000
Advantage - Amazing stuff !! We love to listen to soft romantic music, old hindi songs and the above Sony sound system fulfilled every fantasy we had.
We could hear even the softest flute clearly that played in the background. That was luxury at its maximum for us.

17) Branded Luxury seats and Premium Leather seat covers with brackets and fitting Rs 30,000
Advantage -
a) These bucket seats with Leather seat covers made the cabin look rich, affluent and cosy.
b) These seats are wider, bigger and pleasant to sit on.
c) Because of them, we could drive for longer hours without fatigue.

18) Farm Jack 48 inch with brackets and fitting Rs 15000
The farm jack is also known as a Hi-Lift Jack. The farm jack, invented in 1905, consists of a steel beam with a series of equally spaced holes along its length, and a hand operated mechanism which can be moved from one end of the beam to the other through the use of a pair of climbing pins.

Advantages - The Farm jack's applications are mechanical lifting of heavy vehicles, winching, clamping, pulling and pushing..It also adds to the macho looks of the Jeep.
For me, it is yet an unused accessory.

19) Alloys 16 inch Neo Helix 5 pieces Rs 33,000
I had this one problem with my Jeep right from the day i purchased it, that is whenever i made a slow full turn, the wheels would kind of get locked and vibrate, so i would have to press the accelerator further to complete the turn.. in short the turns were not smooth at all ( twice i have visited the service center without any solution.)

Advantage -
a) This problem just vanished and the turns became very smooth and free flowing.
b) Handling became very soft and easy.
c) Braking became better.
d) it enhanced the looks of the vehicle.
e) somehow because of the light weight alloys, the tyres would just breeze above the potholes.

20)Maxxis Bighorn 764 Mud Terrain 245/70/16 Rs 52000 (5 tyres)
Advantage -
a) Macho looks are the biggest asset of these tyres.
b) I ride these tyres with 20 psi air pressure, so that they do not interfere with my comfort.
c) They make this 'Hmmmm' sound above 40 kms/hr but somehow we like it.
d) They have exceptional grip off road.
e) They also have a good grip on highways and city roads due to the reduced air pressure.
Yes i know the disadvantage of reduced mileage and early wear out, but who cares, they are worth it.

21) Fenders 4 inch Rs 20,000
I had to change them coz the Maxxis are bigger tyres and were rubbing the original fenders.
Advantage - They add to the macho character of the Jeep.

22) Jeep Wrangler side view mirrors with fitting Rs 12,700
Advantage -
a) Better, clearer and wider view.
b) The mirror within can be manually tilted in all directions.

23) HID Xenon 9 inch Fog lights with fitting Rs 10,000
Advantage -
When it is raining we usually drive towards Mulshi to our farm house plot, where there are no road lights for kms...And trust me, these HID Xenons light up the whole mountain.

*I don't use these lights on highways becoz they are blinding.
( They are supposed to have a throw of 1 km)

I have also covered the Fogs with an army sticker and net to protect it from scratches and damage.

24) Carbon Black Antennae on the Front Guard

Advantage -
Amazing lights, the moment i put the Jeep in reverse gear, the whole premises lights up and i can easily reverse.

26) Steering wheel knob Rs 800

Advantage - can manage a turn smoothly with just one hand.

27) Digital Altimeter Rs 2500
Advantage -
a) Altitude total gain/loss, 24 hours altitude record and chart.
b) Max/min altitude, temperature, humidity record.
c) 24 hours air pressure trend chart.
d) Incorporates altimeter, barometer, compass functions.
e) Day, Date and Time.

Eventually a rough idea of how the dashboard looks.

28) 'Jeep' Spare Tyre Cover Rs 1000
Advantage -
Protects the tyre and the alloy from dust and rains.

29) Stickers Rs 5000

30) Headlight Bulbs
The headlight bulbs were 50/60 watts , so i changed them to 90/100 watts. A relay was also required before i changed the bulbs.
Advantage - the visibility definitely increases.

I think i have covered almost all that i have done with my Jeep in the last 2 years..She is a family and we have developed immense love and respect for her..We can boldly go where no car dares to go.
'Jeep' has always been my dream and i am trying to live it with my wife.

I am not an expert so i must have missed out lots and must have made mistakes too..Do read the above with a forgiving heart.
Thank you CRACING, Rahul 401, Vijay and Mr Vinod..It feels great to be appreciated..

Take Care, Regards,
Dr Hitesh

Last edited by a moderator:
hi Dr hitesh ji,
at first, congrats on your THAR. and i must say that your THAR is best in the world. great work. it shows the efforts you have put in your car. wish i have one. keep the passion up. and wish you happy diwali.

Thread Starter #13
hi Dr hitesh ji,
at first, congrats on your THAR. and i must say that your THAR is best in the world. great work. it shows the efforts you have put in your car. wish i have one. keep the passion up. and wish you happy diwali.
Dear Akins,
Thank you soooooo much for your remarks..And Yes, Happy Deepawali to you and your family..

Dr. it was a delight going through all the gadgets/equipment fixed on to your lovely macho jeep. You indeed have done well and sure the most important the ride quality must have increased and you will be loving each and every moment. I too am planning to have a second vehicle THAR to do justice to my travel off road instincts.
Rajesh from Abu Dhabi

Thread Starter #15
Dr. it was a delight going through all the gadgets/equipment fixed on to your lovely macho jeep. You indeed have done well and sure the most important the ride quality must have increased and you will be loving each and every moment. I too am planning to have a second vehicle THAR to do justice to my travel off road instincts.
Rajesh from Abu Dhabi
Dear Rajesh,
I wish you all the best for your new purchase.And thanks ya, for liking the efforts that we have put in..
And Yes, Happy Diwali to you

Top Bottom