Tyres For Ertiga

Thread Starter #1
I am planning to get the stock tyres of my Ertiga replaced. The local tyre shop owner has suggesred Falken tyre. Please suggest me which is better Falken or Goodyear or Michelin. The dealer has all three brands and says that Falken will be best in terms of comfort and longevity. Please help me at the earliest. I may get delivery of the car on 21st Sep.

Re: Tyre For Ertiga

I am planning to get the stock tyres of my Ertiga replaced. The local tyre shop owner has suggesred Falken tyre. Please suggest me which is better Falken or Goodyear or Michelin. The dealer has all three brands and says that Falken will be best in terms of comfort and longevity. Please help me at the earliest. I may get delivery of the car on 21st Sep.
Please post your requirements for the new tires like size and what you are expecting from new tires Like ride, noise , wet and dry surface grips. This will help friends here to help you.

Thread Starter #3

The stock tyres provided is MRF ZVT. Which as per reviews is noisy and provides harder ride. I will prefer less noise , good grip, good braking and of course softer ride. Size will be 185/65 R15.

Please help me friend.

Thanks a lot.

Michelin XM2 are good for all road condition except off-roads. It has good grip, light weight, soft and reliable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRGF2SXGB1A

And this link will help you more
Barry's Tire Tech

Better to upgrade tyres to 205/60 R15. This will give you excellent grip, if you are a regular highway cruiser. You could be lucky if you get Yokohama SDrive in this tyre size.

The stock tyres provided is MRF ZVT. Which as per reviews is noisy and provides harder ride. I will prefer less noise , good grip, good braking and of course softer ride. Size will be 185/65 R15.

Please help me friend.

Thanks a lot.
Go for either Michelin XM2 or YOKO Earth1

Hi,
I am looking to change tyres for my Ertiga. The car has driven 55000kms on stock Goodyear. Please suggest a good replacement.

Visited a reputed Dealer he suggested me a few tyres like Bridgestone Ecopia, Yokohama Bluearth, Firestone FR500 & Goodyear Assurance Triplemax. I checked with him for Bridgestone B290 & Yokohama earth-1 which he mentioned are out of stock. I read reviews for Michelins and crossed them out as firstly they are expensive and read in a few reviews as they are puncture prone on bad roads.

Your advice will be helpful.
Regards.

Top Bottom