Upgrading New Honda Amaze Bumper on Old Amaze?

Thread Starter #1
I own a Honda Amaze VXi 2013 model. My front bumper has some scratches and dents. So I am thinking of using the front bumber of new amaze facefilt on my old Amaze model?

Questions
  1. Has anybody tried it? Will it fit perfectly on the old model?
  • How much will changing bumper cost including part cost, painting & labour charge if i do it at a official honda service center? WIll they allow this modification at honda service center?
  • Will there be any warranty issues because of this?

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: Can we upgrade to new Honda Amaze bumper on the old Amaze model?

I own a Honda Amaze VXi 2013 model. My front bumper has some scratches and dents. So I am thinking of using the front bumber of new amaze facefilt on my old Amaze model?

Questions
  1. Has anybody tried it? Will it fit perfectly on the old model?
  • How much will changing bumper cost including part cost, painting & labour charge if i do it at a official honda service center? WIll they allow this modification at honda service center?
  • Will there be any warranty issues because of this?
Firstly you need to see the positioning of the bumper locks in the old and new bumper. Also the Amaze facelift got a new front grill so the new bumper's design also was done in a way to fit perfectly under the facelift's grill. It would also lead to warranty issues as no ASC of Honda would do this for you since its not allowed. Apart from that, cost of bumper and painting would be around 10-12K. Best would be to re-paint the existing bumper.

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom