Suggest Tyres For Maruti S-Cross For Highway Use

Thread Starter #1
Hi guys, suggest me a best tyre for scross,
I am buying scross for highway use, so I need tyre with less road noise and good grip, tyre life is not my preference.

My price bracket for single tyre is 5.5k to 6k ~.

So suggest me a good apt tyre

Hi guys, suggest me a best tyre for scross,
I am buying scross for highway use, so I need tyre with less road noise and good grip, tyre life is not my preference.

My price bracket for single tyre is 5.5k to 6k ~.

So suggest me a good apt tyre
Would recommend the following,

1 Michelin P3ST - ~ 8.3k /tyre
2.Goodyear Assurance if you need VFM tyre

Thread Starter #7
thanks Mr.tsivipul and vm2011 will definitely take your inputs to account,
is potenza tyre that great? can you explain a bit about the experience with that one?

Since you choose to drive mostly on highway so better to stick on Michelin or Yokohama. Both tyre are silicon based so the softness comes naturally and thus the grip too.

For you Michelin Primacy 3ST or XM2 or if Yokohama then ES501 decibel. Out of which ES501 has very less road noise. Check out at local dealer of Yokohama for S Drive, if you are lucky, you could get for stock size.

Bridgestone Potenza GIII is also a very good tyre for highway rides. I have fitted on my i20 with 205/60R14.

Checkout the price at different stores coz there is lot of margin for retail seller.

thanks Mr.tsivipul and vm2011 will definitely take your inputs to account,
is potenza tyre that great? can you explain a bit about the experience with that one?
Till date, I have never had an issue with the BS tyres, they are simply awesome for highway drives. Rest I guess Potenza isn't available int he size of S cross, you can check for B390 though.

BTW just found this on snapdeal; maybe this is the tyre you are looking for:
Bridgestone - Potenza G III - 205/60 R16 (92H) - Tubeless: Buy Bridgestone - Potenza G III - 205/60 R16 (92H) - Tubeless Online at Low Price in India on Snapdeal

Potenza GIII is one heck of a tyre I tell you.

EDIT:
Oh yeah, found my favorite now. IT's the old and faithful 'Turanza' (Have had awesome ownership experience of them and there was a time when all my cars had only Turanzas) ; try the Turanza T001

Here is link to BS official Indian site for that
http://bridgestone.co.in/Pattern.aspx?pattern=54

Actually I have always been a fan of Primacy 3ST too but this new Turanza is the tyre that actually betters the P3ST too.

Last edited:

Top Bottom