GPS Vehicle Tracking Device: Queries & Discussions

Thread Starter #1
This will have following facilities which will also prevent your vehilce from being stolen--

1) Positioning and Tracking: Through the on-line Positioning Platform or the cell phone to locates at times, and get the working status. You can choose the Positioning Platform by yourself.

2) Triggering Emergency Alarm: When there is a emergency happened on the vehicle, you can put on the button and the installed unit will send out alarm to the authorized numbers.

3) Remote controlling oil and circuit: you can control the oil and circuit via the unit by SMS in anywhere and anytime.

4) Remote Monitoring: In anywhere and anytime, call the phone number in the unit, when it connects, you can monitor the sound around 5 meter.

5) Movement Alert: Send SMS to the unit to start the movement alert function. When the vehicle is moving, the unit will send the movement alert to all authorized numbers.

6) Over speeds Alert: Send SMS to the unit to start the movement alert function. When the vehicle is over speed, the unit will send the over speed alert to all authorized numbers.

7) Geo-fence: Set up a geo-fence for the unit to restrict its movements within a district. The unit will send the message to all authorized numbers when it breaches the district.

8) Restart the unit: send SMS to resume the default of unit.

9) Auto Track: You can set up auto track by SMS or on-line positioning platform.

10) Mileage statistics; ACC checking; cutting off power and alarm.

11) Compatible with the original anti-theft alarm: It will send SMS alarm after the original anti-theft alarm warning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking For Best GPS Tracker for my Car

Hello Guys,

Can anyone suggest me a good GPS tracker for my newly purchased car, I am concerned about Thefts in my area?

Thanks in Advance![:)]

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Looking For Best GPS Tracker for my Car

Hello Guys,

Can anyone suggest me a good GPS tracker for my newly purchased car, I am concerned about Thefts in my area?

Thanks in Advance![:)]
Hi,
Consider autocop TP2000 model available for Rs 6500.

P.S:- Gsport trackers do not simply prevent theft, they just alert you if system or battery or a improper start of your car is noticed. But theifs can dissappear with your car in less than 5 minutes and later smartly disable tracker. It only helps you notify of an improper entry and can track your car incase tracker is still active after theft, but these days theif's are smarter. So you also need to take proper cate while you park, along with a gear and steering lock, etc. And don't forget to get your car insured at all times.

Re: Which engine oil for Maruti Alto800 2016 model

Lastly please also suggest me a good tracking system or GPS device which donot have monthly charges or very less monthly charges. Are these tracking devices or GPS systems more advanced and cheap in USA, if yes, I can get it from there too, if useful.

Please suggest ......?

Top Bottom