Can 2011 Fiesta Be Modified To 2014 Fiesta?

Thread Starter #1
Hi friends. I owns a white ford fiesta 2011. Now after four glorious years with the car i want to upgrade it to it's own facelifted model the 2014 fiesta. I would like to hear any or all suggestions made by you. Please help me out. Thanks.:)

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddy, if the modification is simply limited to plastics like the bumpers till then it is OK but if there is some modification to be done to the OEM body-shell like A-Pillar or doors, roof length et al then better avoid it since it can compromise the structural strength of the car.

Regards

Akash

Hi friends. I owns a white ford fiesta 2011. Now after four glorious years with the car i want to upgrade it to it's own facelifted model the 2014 fiesta. I would like to hear any or all suggestions made by you. Please help me out. Thanks.:)
Are you talking about the Fiesta Classic of Fiesta? Coz most of the people misinterpret between these 2 cars.

If it is Fiesta Classic then yes the front grill bumper and headlight will surely be replaced. But if it is Fiesta then I doubt about the panel including the wheel arc and the front bonnet will also to be included.

According to my knowledge the parts for FORD cars are too costly. So replacing just for facelift would give a big scratch on your pocket.

One more thing, if you are thinking for aftermarket/duplicate spare for headlight assembly then, the glass/reflector may be of bad quality. So go for ORIGINAL products.

bhvm

Honoured Member
Abhi,
Rather than Trying to Imitate the 2014 Model, Its better to stay original. For looks you can go for (After counseling with experts) cool alloys, wider tyres, Some Decals/Racing Stripes, Projector in headlights and so on. There are soooo many mods that can make your ride look cool.

Thread Starter #6
Hiiii aakash. The modifications i am looking for is totally related to the exterior looks only as bumper hood and lights.

Hiii Amit. Once i own a fiesta how can i mistook it as fiesta claasic and second thing obviously ford spares cost a lot that's why i just discussed the issue over here to know the pros and cons.:)

Bhvm, thanks for your suggestion but as i feel there is lot more masculine look and aggression in the 2014 fiesta compared to my 2011 model. I just want to give my sweetheart a aggressive look with sticking to decency.:)

bhvm

Honoured Member
abhi,I suggest you visit Ford svc and get a budget from them.regarding the conversion. also ask Iggy it would be safe or not.

Yes, it is absolutely possible. Find a Leepu in your area and he will do it for you.

I too have a 2007 Fiesta, which is called as Fiesta before it renamed to Classic. I refer it as Fiesta, others say it as Classic.

Please post the picture of your car, so that it will avoid confusion.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #9
There you go..:) sorry unable to post because of net issue. Currently in kanyakumari. However can it on my profile picture:cool:

Top Bottom