Reliable Workshop for Bike Modification in Delhi

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

I am planning to modify & upgrade my Yamaha Enticer. Can anyone suggest a good and trustworthy mechanic or workshop. I am not an expert on Bikes so a genuine resource would be of great help.

Thanks

If it's body modification, it's depends on you. If you are looking for performance modification, you will not be able to extract performance from the 125cc engine. The relaiblity goes for a toss when you play with the engine.

As like in western countries, you may or may not get for such modification purpose.

And the way you have thought the bike to look or perform will require you effort to do R&D on dimension and google to find out matching spare for it.

Last edited:
Hi All,

I am planning to modify & upgrade my Yamaha Enticer. Can anyone suggest a good and trustworthy mechanic or workshop. I am not an expert on Bikes so a genuine resource would be of great help.

Thanks
Hi Sickboi,

Welcome to TAI.

Delhi is garh for what you are looking for, but to find a genuine source, umm try and search FB pages, I am aware of the Pahar Gunj Market near the Station, or the karol bagh market.

Get in touch with the Guru's on TAI @Incarnation has done a tremendous job on his Atom, to show you the way.

Needless to say, be ready for the rough and tumble, as I reckon to get spares for the Enticer, must be a task in itself.

All the best.

Top Bottom