How to install LED's on wheel wells or inside alloys

Thread Starter #1
hey, i want to put led tubes/stripes on wheels, does anyone know how it's done, or can anyone guide me to a professional installer in Delhi/NCR Region, i hav asked my locals, and they havn't eva heard anything like this, they call me paagal [cry]

see the pics below

1 pic shows the led glow in the inner well of alloys and the other pic shows led glow on wheels reflected from wheel wells,

Attachments

hey, i want to put led tubes/stripes on wheels, does anyone know how it's done, or can anyone guide me to a professional installer in Delhi/NCR Region, i hav asked my locals, and they havn't eva heard anything like this, they call me paagal [cry]

see the pics below

1 pic shows the led glow in the inner well of alloys and the other pic shows led glow on wheels reflected from wheel wells,
Donno about the first one but yes second one is too common here! These are actually LEDs Fitted inside the inner plastic mudguard, near the suspensions. Many cabbies and taxiwallas do these kind of stuffs here in Mumbai.[frustration]
But frankly speaking the first one is awesom. Any one knowing about the first one pls do share the info!!!

@∂נℓυν well second one is very easy to install but first one can be tricky . but seeing so many dirt on road you will need to clean them regularly atleast my friend has to do .

my friend had installed first one on inner wall just behind brakes using 2 LED bulb . it was small in size but very bright placed in opposite direction such way that one bulb light fall on upper area and other in lower area creating same effect but my friend have chrome alloy don't know it will work on other alloy

@∂נℓυν well second one is very easy to install but first one can be tricky . but seeing so many dirt on road you will need to clean them regularly atleast my friend has to do .
Exactly! I had installed white flashers inside the mudguard of my old P150, which used to get dirty very often.[cry]

My friends neighbour has installed the first one on his blue beat,
it looks good its installed on the drums of the wheels , previously he had the led strip running through the drum ,now changed to 2 led .

350Z

Core Team
That’s a new concept for me! And it looks stunning too. I find the first one to be much impressive. Post some pictures if you install them on your ride.

Drive Safe,
350Z

hey its coool djluv it loooks stunnning can you please tell me where i can install n how can i install this??

Top Bottom