Maruti Suzuki Baleno Hatchback: Accessories & Modifications

Thread Starter #1
Hi,
I need this design for seat covers in my Baleno . Can someone provide me with contacts in Mumbai where such covers can be custom made.
Thanks.

Attachments

Re: Suzuki's New Premium Hatchback Baleno Now Launched!

@Ameyam, Baleno fog lamps part no is is 3550M75J11, swift and dzire shares the same fog lamps.
-suryaputhra
Suryaputhra, Can you show me an image of how the parts book looks like.

If the binding of the book can be removed to make it into single page each, then I will purchase one and will scan it to upload to this forum for the benefit of others.

Ofcourse we have you who will help us in finding the parts. But still wanted to upload the parts manual for the benefit of others in the TAI.

- Sandeep

Suryaputhra, can you let me know part number for headlight assemblies for Swift and Dzire? My friend wants to swap his full-chrome reflector with smoked ones as in your Dzire. Need to make sure that it will be direct fit.

So, the fogs are the same as the Swift and Dzire. I have been waiting to buy fog lamps with LED ring which are available for the Swift. Good that same will fit the Swift

Ameyam

Suryaputhra, can you let me know part number for headlight assemblies for Swift and Dzire? My friend wants to swap his full-chrome reflector with smoked ones as in your Dzire. Need to make sure that it will be direct fit.
Part no for the new smoke type head lamp is 35121M75L00 RH side, 35321M75L00 LH side. Old model part nos are 35121M74L01 RH side, 35321M74L01. I have spoke to MGP distributor over the phone regarding the possibility of fitting new smoke type head lamps in old model he says that you need to change entire bumper to accommodate new head lamps.

@ice_wise, I doubt about distributor dialogue because headlamp assay shape is the same, my personal mechanic is coming to my home on Sunday I will talk to him and let you know the possibility of fitting new smoke type head lamps in old dzire.

@Sandeep, See the pictures for parts catalogue and service manual and how the information inside of them. I came home for lunch so I am posting swifts and Dzire's, baleno books looks the same expect cover colour is black that's all.

- Suryaputhra

Attachments

@ice_wise, I doubt about distributor dialogue because headlamp assay shape is the same, my personal mechanic is coming to my home on Sunday I will talk to him and let you know the possibility of fitting new smoke type head lamps in old dzire.
Thanks for the help Suryaputhra. I wanted to know the possibility of fitting New Dzire's assembly in Old 2011-2014 Swift (not Dzire).

Also can you let me know the specifications of stock horn of Swift from the manual you have? I want to know the Amp rating basically.

:offtopic: but still, anybody having first hand experience with Federal tyres?

@Sandeep, See the pictures for parts catalogue and service manual and how the information inside of them. I came home for lunch so I am posting swifts and Dzire's, baleno books looks the same expect cover colour is black that's all.

- Suryaputhra
Hey thanks Suryaputhra.

I will order one from the MGP dealer. Though i am not sure if he will accept to take the order or not.
Seems like the binding of the book can be removed and all the pages can be made as single sheets. My office has a xerox machine with scanner which we normally see in shops and if we keep a bunch of sheets in the slot it will scan each paper one by one front and back simultaneously.

Just one question. Is the Baleno parts Manual is horizontal or vertical orientation ?
If horizontal then its a difficult task for me.

- Sandeep

@Ameyam, Baleno fog lamps part no is is 3550M75J11, swift and dzire shares the same fog lamps.
-suryaputhra
Suryaputhra what about the door handles. Just want to see if the chrome door handles of swift suites it. [:)]

Last edited by a moderator:
Suryaputhra wat about the door handles... just want to see if the crome door handles of swift suites it.....[:)]
Do you want to fit swift chrome door handles to swift dzire, you get genuine maruti accessory of chrome handle for swift dzire. you can buy at your dealer.

Hey thanks Suryaputhra.

I will order one from the MGP dealer. Though i am not sure if he will accept to take the order or not.
Seems like the binding of the book can be removed and all the pages can be made as single sheets. My office has a xerox machine with scanner which we normally see in shops and if we keep a bunch of sheets in the slot it will scan each paper one by one front and back simultaneously.

Just one question. Is the Baleno parts Manual is horizontal or vertical orientation ?
If horizontal then its a difficult task for me.

- Sandeep
You can not order it from the dealer. You have to order it from distributor for Maruti genuine spares. They are available in each and every city. Book orientation is in horizontal mode.

I am getting an alpha baleno and there is some amount added as basic accessories. Does anyone have the break up of Rs.6370 added as basic accessories?

Last edited:

Akash1886

Honoured Member

I am getting an alpha baleno and there is some amount added as basic accessories. Does anyone have the break up of Rs.6370 added as basic accessories?
To my humble knowledge, buddy, Alpha being a top-end fully loaded model of Baleno what in the name of "basic accessories" are they charging for in the 1st place? Baleno Alpha has everything which one may expect from a top variant hatchback. Alloys, Chrome, Rear View Camera, UV Glass, Projectors et al all come as standard then what is this "Basic Accessories"? From my experience at my uncle's NEXA, all this is pure hogwash. So, the basic kit of MSIL Cars consists of Car Cover, Steering cover, Seat Cover, Perfume and mud flaps so accordingly, I think they are doing the same on Baleno but what I don't understand is why are they charging this on the Alpha Variant? Remember: Basic Kit is always FREE OF COST with every car purchase of MSIL and when I say this, I say it with experience.

Regards

Akash

Quoting from a previous post of mine :

Basic kit has floor mats, boot mat, body cover, god idol (divinity) and perfume (hanging type). You can refuse to take this, I did too as it didn't feel worth the price.
No need of all this. I got floor mats, body cover, idol and perfume for 1.9k from outside. Boot mat isn't needed but will cost under 500 bucks from outside.

Thanks for the help Suryaputhra. I wanted to know the possibility of fitting New Dzire's assembly in Old 2011-2014 Swift (not Dzire).

Also can you let me know the specifications of stock horn of Swift from the manual you have? I want to know the Amp rating basically.
There is no amp rating for the horn in the parts catalogue and in service manual because service manual assumes MGP part only used. In the service manual there is a explanation on how to remove and fit the horn is mentioned no amp rating.

swift or dzire alternator capacity is 70amp, exceeding this battery needs to supply extra current load and strain on the engine, low FE. ultimately always battery is not fully charged depend on the accessories load and loosing battery life day by day.

These outside accessories people says"chalta hai" "we are putting relay you know". Relay will not generate any current ultimately alternator has to generate current so at the end load on alternator only. Relay is used to by pass load on wiring harness.

20amp is available for extra accessories in the case of swift and dzire. we need to make sure all our electrical loads are with in that range. There are good websites that calculate your electrical load based on your accessories. Regards

-suryaputhra

Last edited:

Top Bottom