Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Accessories

Thread Starter #1
Does anyone have the price list of Ciaz Accessories?
from where I can find that?
Especially Tier pressure monitoring System ( 990J0M79MPY-010) and Head up Display ( 990J0M99918-190) .
Anyone using these accessories?

Krishna

Thread Starter #3
Thank you Akash. But it doesn't contain everything iam looking for. ie HUD and TPMS

Price list provided by my dealer is sharing here for use of others

1. Side beeding body colour - 3150
2. Side beeding black - 1850
3. Rain guard - 1450
4. floor lamination black - 2000
5. under body coating with 3 years warranty and recoting in every 6 months - 3650
6. Teflon with 4 years warranty - 4000
7. Full body cover - 1650
8. Floor mat - 1650
9. Crome Grill - 4000
10. Philips DRL with 9 LED - 6750
11. illuminated Sillguard - 2500

Any one please advice me about the headlight upgradation for CIaz (with same wattage so that no other changes). is it advisable?

Any one please advice me about the headlight upgradation for CIaz (with same wattage so that no other changes). is it advisable?

Hey , I am Ciaz owner too. I was quite impressed by the low beams but high beams are pretty disappointing , so I am planning to change the OEM osram high beams bulbs with Philips Xtreme vision plus. I have ordered the bulbs via Amazon , costed me 1600 for 2 pcs (very expensive) . I 'll swap them myself ,will keep you updated as well.
And do let me know how's your ownership experience so far. Any updates for Smart play !!!!!

Thread Starter #5
my car is not yet delivered. Delivery may be by next week.
low beem is from projected headlight I think. But high beem is not from projected headlight (am I right)
Which variant you have? hows your experience?

my car is not yet delivered. Delivery may be by next week.
low beem is from projected headlight I think. But high beem is not from projected headlight (am I right)
Which variant you have? hows your experience?
Yes, the low beam is from the projector only.
High beam is from the reflector. I have a ZDI + , 6000km up. The car is totally worth it.
I have actually put down a review on ZDI+ . http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/ownership-reviews/24130-maruti-suzuki-ciaz-zdi-why.html

Thread Starter #9
Accessories on CIAZ

Dear friends

Any one please help
1. Is black colour sillguard available for Ciaz RS?
2. Any one installed DRL in Ciaz?
3. Any one convert headlights to HID in ciaz?
4. Anyone have experience on any LED fancy lightings in any car that can be done in Ciaz too?

Please reply

Hey , I am Ciaz owner too. I was quite impressed by the low beams but high beams are pretty disappointing , so I am planning to change the OEM osram high beams bulbs with Philips Xtreme vision plus. I have ordered the bulbs via Amazon , costed me 1600 for 2 pcs (very expensive) . I 'll swap them myself ,will keep you updated as well.
And do let me know how's your ownership experience so far. Any updates for Smart play !!!!!
Have you actually changed the bulbs?? how much is the difference with a Philips Extreme? is it actually making a difference? Many people, including the local dealer, suggested me to put a 90/100W bulb with a relay kit. Im confused, as i do not want to tamper with the wiring which will make the warranty null and void.

Thread Starter #11
Now, as a first year 'anniversary' special, I do some modifications with my Ciaz
1. Changed both projector and high beam headlights with Philips xtra power. Now a marginal difference can feel.
2. Fix LED lights under all the doors, so that it will lit up the ground when door opens at night. really very useful
3. apply sun control film in front windshield
4. Change stock horn with VW like horn
5 change position lamp (park lamp) to white LED (Philips)

Dear Ikkru.
Please tell us more about the
LED door lights and the sun control film you fitted

Kindly leave your contact number too

TPMS costs 12990. available at MGA . manufacturer Schreder the worlds largest tpms maker. 5 wheel wireless inside tyre fixer. problem is it is old stock about 2 years old. It usually lasts atleast 7 years till battery change.

Thread Starter #14
Dear Ikkru.
Please tell us more about the
LED door lights and the sun control film you fitted

it was just an LED strip pasted under four doors. connected to floor lights. it is very useful
I chose garware icecool 80 for front windshield. it is very effective in day time and night driving

Dear Ikkru.

enable private messaging for your profile

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Accessories on CIAZ

Dear friends

Any one please help
1. Is black colour sillguard available for Ciaz RS?
2. Any one installed DRL in Ciaz?
3. Any one convert headlights to HID in ciaz?
4. Anyone have experience on any LED fancy lightings in any car that can be done in Ciaz too?

Please reply
Check my post in " custom modification with Led's".

Top Bottom