Seat Covers For Hyundai Santro

Thread Starter #1
Can someone suggest a decent car cover for my 8 year old santro. ( my current seat cover lasted 8 years and unfortunately i dont even know what seat cover is that and how much i paid. its still good but some patches here and there)
I am looking for a cheap one since i dont want to spend too much on this old car.
I am also looking to replace steering wheel cover. How much do these both cost? ( including the labor charges)

Last edited:
Hi. Since you are in Bangalore, I cannot give the exact pricing or shop details. Seat covers are if 2 types basically in the budget you have. Fabric and Synthetic leather (artificial leather). If you're looking for cheaper alternatives, go for fabric seat covers. In Haryana, these cost under 3000 bucks and fitting is generally included after hard negotiation. You may also get towel seat covers, which look like microfiber towel and cost hardly 1000 bucks, both online and offline.

Artificial leather steering covers are the leaders now and stitched steering covers look really great in a car. These would cost another 300 bucks I think and labour cost would not exceed 100 bucks by any chance. Do note that when the car is parked under sun, Artificial leather both on the steering as well as seats, heats up and might be a problem for some for the initial kms. If you are looking for much cheaper options with limited aesthetic appeal but better functionality, go for fabric on steering (would cost around 200-250 bucks with labour charges) as well as seats.

Top Bottom