Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pipercross

• BMC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread Starter #1
there have been many posts about deciding on which high performance air filters and about the pros and cons of these filters, i thought that it would be great if everyone using them shares their experiences as it would be great also for others interested in these and we can discuss how we can get more out of our cars, everyone is requested to join this thread.
this would certainly make things much clearer and result in better mods.
those who are aspiring to upgrade to FFE's and High performance filters are also welcome to share their views,
all who already have these setups please share pictures and your review about the same

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: Reviews of aftermarket high performance air filter and FFE installs.

In my Honda City Ivtec, I am using K&N Stock Replacement Air Filter since April 2014. It has been 1.5 years now, the car with K&N filter drives marginally better than the OEM/Regular Air Filter. The K&N is required to be cleaned every 10-12K kms and it costed me Rs. 5290/-

step0001.jpg

step0001 (1).jpg

Photo0784.jpg

Coming to the Free Flow Exhaust, My car has the NITTO FFE that was fixed by Autopsyche Gurgaon. It is just having the end-can and muffler unit because I was not inclined to get a fully modified exhaust for my car. I needed a deep exhaust note for my car. The cost of Exhaust was 8K. Till date there are no issues with car's performance due to it. Below is a small video of my car's exhaust.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq5TbGAosG0&feature=youtu.be

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #3
i am using green cotton storm on my Chevrolet spark since last week, the changes are really awesome car responds really good in mid and high RPM ranges, i am getting more power in high RPM and the car can be revved to a higher RPM range than earlier.
i haven't checked the change in mileage till now, Also my car is no more silent, the engine now produces a really deep growl which is very nice and heavy.

Attachments

Top Bottom