Hyundai Creta: Accessories & Modifications

Thread Starter #1
Hello All,

I will be getting the delivery of my Hyundai Creta -SX(o) in some days. Its a RED-COLOR DEVIL
This is my first car. [lol] .

I am a newbie and want to know what accessories o modifications i should perform on my new car.
As i am reading, do i need to apply 3M anti-Corrosion treatment(i live in Pune) .
What about the Teflon coating for a car?

Appreciate your responses and help here!!!!

Anyone owning Creta or having info for modifications or accessories throw some light here?
Hello kailash,

First of all congratulations for your new car and its a nice initiative which you have taken by making this thread.
I am planning to order roof rail from alibaba, the one which comes with ix25. Found them more impressive.

If anyone wants order can clubbed and some amount can be saved on shipping.[;)]

Thread Starter #4
Hello kailash,

First of all congratulations for your new car and its a nice initiative which you have taken by making this thread.
I am planning to order roof rail from alibaba, the one which comes with ix25. Found them more impressive.

If anyone wants order can clubbed and some amount can be saved on shipping.[;)]
Hi Rahul,

Great!! The ones on ix25 are surely more impressive, let me think if i should also go with them [:)]

Also, what else have you done with the Creta, any Teflon coating, under body coating, roof wrap?

Last edited:
Hi Kailash19, First and foremost heartiest congatulations on your purchase. Would like to wish you countless happy miles in your new ride.

As an advice, since you are from pune, and I know the weather there having spend 5 years in engineering with my car at that time a hyundai santro, you do need an anti corrosion treatment for under-body if you plan to keep your car for more then five years. Do get that, the paint protection is actually useless so you can skip that go for the titanium coating or follow the regular good quality DIY wax application every month.

Thread Starter #6
Hi Kailash19, First and foremost heartiest congatulations on your purchase. Would like to wish you countless happy miles in your new ride.

As an advice, since you are from pune, and I know the weather there having spend 5 years in engineering with my car at that time a hyundai santro, you do need an anti corrosion treatment for under-body if you plan to keep your car for more then five years. Do get that, the paint protection is actually useless so you can skip that go for the titanium coating or follow the regular good quality DIY wax application every month.
Hello Bharat,

Thank you very much for your wishes!!!

As you mentioned, i should opt for anti-corrosion treatment. Can you advise what will be the good place for it? 3M centre?

Thanks,
Kailash

Hi All,

Anyone purchased Car cover for Creta?

Any suggestions on where to buy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
\
As you mentioned, i should opt for anti-corrosion treatment. Can you advise what will be the good place for it? 3M centre?
As far as the quality goes 3M is the best choice and I have got that done for my current car Ecosport as well, However, It would be advisable to get it done at 3M centre and not your Hyundai centre at the time of delivery because the real expertise they have is at their own 3M Centres. You can check the forum for people who have already got it done in Pune for the location. Also, for my ford i got it done at ford dealer aka Harpreet Ford Delhi, and the 3M guys at 3M centre in Delhi refused to entertain me for the promised 3 free re-coatings that I was promised on 3M centres on the ground that Harpreet Ford is 3rd party reseller. While for my dad's verna we got the paint protection and underbody rust protection treatment (you can get it only if your car color is dark, as it turns yellow after 1.5 years) from 3M and quality of underbody between both these (ecosport and verna) varies by huge margin. Although, when i brought it to my ford dealers notice he amicably got it re-done to perfection.[:)]

Hello All,

I will be getting the delivery of my Hyundai Creta -SX(o) in some days. Its a RED-COLOR DEVIL
This is my first car. [lol] .

I am a newbie and want to know what accessories o modifications i should perform on my new car.
As i am reading, do i need to apply 3M anti-Corrosion treatment(i live in Pune) .
What about the Teflon coating for a car?

Appreciate your responses and help here!!!!
Congratulations Kailash on your first car [clap]... Red is Awesome... I got mine delivered on 19th August.

I have done following thing for my Creata

1. 3M Wax
2. 3M Under body coat
3. 3M Noodle Mats

and I am planning to do Paint Protection Film during this week.

Here are some pictures ...

Attachments

Thread Starter #9
As far as the quality goes 3M is the best choice and I have got that done for my current car Ecosport as well, However, It would be advisable to get it done at 3M centre and not your Hyundai centre at the time of delivery because the real expertise they have is at their own 3M Centres. You can check the forum for people who have already got it done in Pune for the location. Also, for my ford i got it done at ford dealer aka Harpreet Ford Delhi, and the 3M guys at 3M centre in Delhi refused to entertain me for the promised 3 free re-coatings that I was promised on 3M centres on the ground that Harpreet Ford is 3rd party reseller. While for my dad's verna we got the paint protection and underbody rust protection treatment (you can get it only if your car color is dark, as it turns yellow after 1.5 years) from 3M and quality of underbody between both these (ecosport and verna) varies by huge margin. Although, when i brought it to my ford dealers notice he amicably got it re-done to perfection.[:)]
Hi Bharat,

Thanks for the detail information. I will check out the best 3M center for the job in Pune.

Congratulations Kailash on your first car [clap]... Red is Awesome... I got mine delivered on 19th August.

1. 3M Wax
2. 3M Under body coat
3. 3M Noodle Mats

Hello Kalyan,

Congratulations on your new car [cheers]. Car is looking super cool with those diamond cut alloys. I am now eagerly waiting for mine !! (delivery on 18th).

Do you live in pune?
Can you let me know your experience for the #M jobs done and their cost if you can.

Appreciate your help [:)]

Hi All,

Planning to buy gate, hole mats.
Link to item from Aliexpress

What you think about this? One of the member on team-bhp have bought it. 2 of the mats dont fit properly but rest does(they are actually for IX25 china model).

Yes Kailash, I live in Kondhwa, Pune.

First two I got it done through dealer and Noodle mats were purchased directly from 3M which costed me 5300—5500.

Hi Rahul,
Also, what else have you done with the Creta, any Teflon coating, under body coating, roof wrap?
I wanted to get 3M under body coating, yesterday i went to 3M car care for the same. But the guy over there advised not to waste money on it and get Teflon coating instead.
I am confused now.

1. 3M Wax
2. 3M Under body coat
3. 3M Noodle Mats

Hey Kalyan, how much you paid for under body coat?

Also, can someone help me about the Electric OVRM.
Is it possible to get it in base model which i have [confused] really missing this feature.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #13
I wanted to get 3M under body coating, yesterday i went to 3M car care for the same. But the guy over there advised not to waste money on it and get Teflon coating instead.
I am confused now.

Hey Kalyan, how much you paid for under body coat?

Also, can someone help me about the Electric OVRM.
Is it possible to get it in base model which i have [confused] really missing this feature.
HI Rahul,

I think Electric ORVM can be setup. Have you checked with the dealer?.

@Kalyan: Nice to know you live in pune [:)]. I stay in Karve Nagar. A new 3M shop is opened here, checked with him for Anti-Corrosion coat, it will cost around 4700.

I have purchased Car Cover for Creta.
Link : Car Cover

HI Rahul,

I think Electric ORVM can be setup. Have you checked with the dealer?.

@Kalyan: Nice to know you live in pune [:)]. I stay in Karve Nagar. A new 3M shop is opened here, checked with him for Anti-Corrosion coat, it will cost around 4700.

I have purchased Car Cover for Creta.
Link : Car Cover
Does the price include only for Anti-Corrosion or does it include Waxing as well?

Cover looks good

Top Bottom