Which Tyre Should I Go For i20 Asta CRDI 1.4?

Thread Starter #1
Hello,

My i20 is past 45K kms and now its time to change all the 4 tyres. I believe BS & Michelin are the best ones, along with Yokohama. Someone also told me about Falken.

So can someone suggest me 185/65R 14 tyre for i20 Asta. I am not looking for an upgrade.

Monthly drive is around 1200 to 1500kms.
Drive on both city, highway and sometimes on rough/too-bad roads.

Thank you!
Himanshu

Don't go for Falken.
The tyre weigh much than Michelin and Yokohama for same size.

For those who are looking for Hyundai i20 tyre upgrade, below are the perfect upgrade without any problem. [*Excluding worst driving habits.]

195/60 R14 [1% lowering the ground clearance, which is negligible]
195/65 R14 [Will get little advantage in ground clearance]
205/55 R14 [Tyres will not touch inner wall on extreme left/right steer]

195/60 R15 [Will get little advantage in ground clearance. For those who are willing to upgrade rim size. It is safe with this upgrade. Proof see attachment.]

205/55 R15 [Will get little advantage in ground clearance. For those who are willing to upgrade rim size. It is safe with this upgrade. Proof see attachment.]

Attachments

Last edited:
Since your drive is mainly on cities you can opt for Yokohoma.Bridge Stone comes next. It will last very long though ride may be little bumpy. Michelin will be the ultimate luxury.Although, the manufacturing company is what is stated here,the ride quality depends upon the tyre models.Like A Drive and S Drive in Yokohoma.

Top Bottom