Back Rest For Rear Seat?

Back rest for seat ?

hi vaibhav, I have been using Amron's backrest for the last 4 years and now cant drive without it. Can check it out online here:
http://m.snapdeal.com/product/amron-backrest-for-four-wheelers/208997
Thanks and Regards

Re: Back rest for seat ?

Well I used it for about 4-5 years on my dzire. Infact, whenever I used to drive my brother's City or dad's ertiga for more than an hour, I either had to take the backrest along or bear the back ache. Its only recently when I bought a Xuv, I have not felt the need to use it yet.

I don't experience back pain as such despite driving 1.5 hours daily and 8-10 hours office sitting. Is it a good idea to start using one, any benefits? or should I make use of it only when it's needed.

I don't experience back pain as such despite driving 1.5 hours daily and 8-10 hours office sitting. Is it a good idea to start using one, any benefits? or should I make use of it only when it's needed.
It depends more on your office and car's sitting position. If you generally keep your lower back upright, you don't need one as that's what the backrests do. But if you suspect that you have a not-so-right posture like most of us, a backrest will definitely benefit you by preventing possible damage to your back in future and giving the spine some much needed support.

Last edited:

Got my pair. Will see how it works
Did you buy the pillow from the snapdeal website or anyother?
i have ordered one for myself. yet to come.
Sir have you received the mesh back support which you have posted ? I am thinking of buying one so.Have read its not so great so waiting on your experience.

If your car seat has good lumbar support or designed well then you wont need one,its only in car seats which are built to cost or back seats which are designed to fold flat for additional luggage space that you will feel the need.

I feel need only when i drive more than 2 hours in one stretch,but i had seen a documentary some time ago & every human will get back pain with age! Reason is we evolved from apes & we dont have a tail but tail bone we still have.As we are the only creatures who can stand upright with no tail its unavoidable with age they say.

Top Bottom