Tata Zest Accessories Ideas & Advice

Thread Starter #1
Hi all Zestians,
Shall we share the beauty of our Zest enhanced by various accessories & fittings which make it look fabulous. The idea here is to share the photos and views of Zests in its different looks. Let the fellows know what looks best for their beauty. What can be added to its elegance (Interior & exterior)and how can she be decorated? We can showcase our sweetheart to the world and envy others who doesn't own her.

Shall we hope this thread be flooded with scenic beauty of our beloved ZEST....?
[:)][:)

I personally believe that any accessories at exterior,will spoil the sporty look of zest. Yes there are many scopes at interior. I would like to have basket type net behind front seats so atleast my little kids store their food packets lol. And seat covers are need too.

I replaced the company fitted bulb by Super Bright 24 SMD LED, which I searched in ebay then went into the local market. I will post the cabin impression, I hope definitely will be of good choice. At the time of fixing Seat Covers & 3D mats in my Zest, one guy was fixing such lamp in his new DUSTER and impressed me to change immediately.

Few things i can suggest:

Body cladding from Tata genuine accessory list which would make it look amazing as somehow I feel that the high stance doesn't suit the overall length and shape of zest.

Put red or some other color tape on the humanity line which will give different look altogether.

Last edited:
Hi, Did any of you guys added, blaupunkt-xlf 200A to your rides? The OEM harman system is best, and how does this addition fare in sounding? Any resounding yes form you guys to go forward?

Top Bottom