I am about to make a decision for 3 cars for my taxi service (yet to begin). The thread is already active : Starting Taxi Business : Deciding on 3 New Cars!
The decision making talks are done there and I decided to confirm the must-have accessories for the cars, which are to be used as a taxi. The basic list I could make is :
1. Fire Extinguisher
2. Roof Carrier
3. Bull Guards (I don't feel it is useful. What say?)
4. Normal Floor Mats
5. Stitched Steering Cover
6. Reading Lamp (with adjustable neck for the rear passengers)
7. Basic ICE setup (1DIN HU and front Components/Coax.)
8. Seat Covers (Fabric would be better or synthetic?)
9. Basic Tool Kit (with tyre puncture repair kit)
10. GPS Tracker and Gear lock (Steering lock also?)
11. Central locking with immobilizer
12. Blind-spot Mirror (and steering knob also?)
Other than these, please feel free to update the list with more useful accessories. I am not going for any cosmetic modifications as they are simply useless for this segment. Approximate prices, best brands and user reviews of the above products would be appreciated.