My Punto Modified *Like* Abarth

Thread Starter #1
hello guys bought a white punto 1.3 emp pk in april . but before i bought it i used to see its commercial on tv which had awesome looks a black roof smoked headlams and tails nice alloys but when i saw punto on road it was just plain [frustration] nothing much to turn your head and ask which car was it . so after 2 months in june after getting some cash from my parents i started modding my car to look look like the one shown in ads mods i did were
1 black roof
2 smoked head lams
3 led inside the cabin
looking for further mods like
exhaust tip
reverse guide camera
ice
comments and suggestions are welcome

enjoy the pics[cheers]

Attachments

Hey Vishal,
Welcome to The Automotive India. And indeed your Punto is one of the best i have ever seen. The black roof is giving it an Abarth look. Do add some more pics and a detailed ownership experience of your super hot ride.
Have a pleasant stay here.

Cheers,
Akash

Arun

Suspended
Abarth is more than what meets the eye! Its under the hood were Abarth shows its true magic. Rather than calling it an Abarth Punto, call it a modded Punto. Will save you little honor here and there.

Hi Vishal,welcome to TAI,enjoy your stay.I like the mods on your car,a suggestion from would be to place the interior LEDs under the dash so that it is not visible outside.
My question is about the smoked headlights,their cost,vision power and can that be removed if we want to go back to OE headlamps?

350Z

Core Team
Vishal, a nice modification job there which is making your Punto looks distinctive and eye-catching; I think a bright color like red would have added to the charm.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #10
arun
ya you are right :agree:about abarth but i dont think that the engine mods are far away i am gonna get them soon enough after that car runs 10000 kms
@surender
the smoking is just sun film,not the orignal smoked i dont know any one near my house who can do it. so u can go back to the orignal look whenever u want it costed me 400 rs , no change in the efficiency of the headlams so no worry for night driving

some more pics [clap]

this is one side pose pic i dont have more side pics

Thread Starter #14
once you have smoked your headlights you cannot go back to the previous state though the car looks nice but it also reduces the headlamps efficiency

Top Bottom